2016 - The year of 1st Gen Reunions (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
dang 1st gen :jenniecry:
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
s.e.s look sooo good
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
S.E.S. :kittylove: :kittylove:
I adore that performance.They look amazing too
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I feel like I would have liked SES if I was around back then :pandaamazed:
you can still try to stan them now! though there won't be as much content as modern group and you can't expect any comeback
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mistee

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
you can still try to stan them now! though there won't be as much content as modern group and you can't expect any comeback
no I don't think I can do that, I can't get attached to disbanded groups.. or even temporary ones:lazypotato:

I kinda like the illusion that my faves will stay with me forever :nekoshy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread