2018 Me Vs. 2019 Me Vs. 2020 Me (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I FIXED THE ORIGINAL POST WHOOPS!

But yeah 2018 I was really into EXO's music and releases. Then 2019 I fell real hard into new discoveries because of my boyfriend. And Now I'm back to being a mixture.

What about you guys? Is there any drastic changes for you music wise?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'll just share my top 15 songs for each. I'd say my 2020 has more rock than previous years.

1607883816626.png


1607883867705.png



Woah... Nicki Minaj only made it on to here because it was part of a routine and I kept playing it to practice.
1607883925651.png
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'll just share my top 15 songs for each. I'd say my 2020 has more rock than previous years.

1607883816626.png


1607883867705.png



Woah... Nicki Minaj only made it on to here because it was part of a routine and I kept playing it to practice.
1607883925651.png
I'm sad I didn't save my playlists from previous years right now
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread