Tourney 2018 TBT ROUND 2: I'm So Sick - APINK, LATATA - (G)I-DLE (1 Viewer)

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ .+ PiCK ONE, KiCK ONE

  • I'm So Sick - APINK

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • LATATA - (G)I-DLE

    Votes: 6 54.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
✩ ₊˚ ROUND TWO:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


i'M SO SICK - APiNK
vs.

LATATA - (G)i-DLE

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This poll will be closed in 2 days.
​
 
Last edited:

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread