2019 are you embarrassed to be a kpop fan?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
People that know and follow me on twitter know I’m a kpop fan, but I’m not massively vocal about it. I tend to avoid twitter trends about kpop related stuff, but luckily the ones that post those fancams and stuff haven’t infiltrated F1 race or Bake Off related trends (yet)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am just an 'asian fan' in general. Anything asian I like.
Got to represent the roots after all.

K-Pop is nice and the dances are lovely and the music is relatable. So I will always be a proud fan of that.
 
Joined
30 May 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
214
Location
Tangina Land
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
never did feel that way even back in 2011, and now i'm even less embarrassed because almost everyone here is a casual fan of twice + everyone in my class rn is pretty much a fan too lol
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am not proud of liking Kpop but I am not ashamed either in particular when I have to deal with stupid racist haters who dislike Kpop because it’s in Korean.

The whole humanity is embarrassing on Twitter. Look at Western fanbases. They can be as toxic as Kpop fans online.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread