- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,180
- Reactions Received
- 4,085
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
skskks wait really u never heard of Shane?They are gorgeous but apparently I'm embarrassed cuz I've never heard of that guy with 10 million followers on Instagram :oof_tea:
Who dat who dat who dat boyskskks wait really u never heard of Shane?
I suggest u watch his conspiracy theories!!! they're good tbhWho dat who dat who dat boy![]()
I'll try to do that this weekend, thanksI suggest u watch his conspiracy theories!!! they're good tbh
Girl he is THE QUEEN of YoutubeWho dat who dat who dat boy![]()
Thx Boi, I'll watch that laterGirl he is THE QUEEN of Youtube
The only squad we need is Shane and friends
Also, watch this series:
YESS. FINALLY@lalaloveloona FINALLYYYYYYYYY
SHANE HYPE SQUAD
I'm a girl...Thx Boi, I'll watch that later
I'm so fucking happy for them omfhomgbest couple is now engaged
life really is more beautiful now
same!!!This is so beautiful! I have been waiting for this to happen!
sameThey are gorgeous but apparently I'm embarrassed cuz I've never heard of that guy with 10 million followers on Instagram :oof_tea: