News 2019 Melon Music Awards Top 10 Artists (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship

In alphabetical order:
Congrats to all the winners! Only three groups this year with MAMAMOO being the only girl group. BTS is a given and EXO making it through without a single comeback (yet) in 2019 is actually pretty funny since they're being nominated for something they released in 2018 (no shade, it's just something funny to consider)

Stan King Taeyeon
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow 2019 really wasn't the year of idols. BTS was as expected but EXO is so unexpected. I'm going to assume this includes their solo/unit work though because they haven't released anything yet. I am surprised to see MMM but not Twice though. I don't think any of them really did amazing on the charts this year but I still thought Twice was the highest ranking? And congrats to Chungha and Taeyeon. They released nothing but great music this year so I'm glad they're being appreciated.

Congrats to everyone. I'm actually really glad to see so many artists receiving awards this year.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow 2019 really wasn't the year of idols. BTS was as expected but EXO is so unexpected. I'm going to assume this includes their solo/unit work though because they haven't released anything yet. I am surprised to see MMM but not Twice though. I don't think any of them really did amazing on the charts this year but I still thought Twice was the highest ranking? And congrats to Chungha and Taeyeon. They released nothing but great music this year so I'm glad they're being appreciated.

Congrats to everyone. I'm actually really glad to see so many artists receiving awards this year.
EXO nomination is based on Tempo and Love Shot. It was too late for them to be nominated for it last year.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Heize girlie :junweary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread