2019 | Reo's Ranking - April (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope, Kill This Love is higher. I think it was supposed to be that cringe-fest of a song called "Kick It".
KICK IT IS SO GOOD YOU ARE C A N C E L L E D
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Myco

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The song is amazing, it is, and then

i'lL KiCk iT HoW I WaNnA KiCk iT
WhEn i wAnNa kIcK It
nO, yOu cAn't tElL Me nOt tO KiCk iT
'cAuSe i'm 'BoUt tO KiCk iT

happens.
but I like that part :yolk:
the music is great xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Myco

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
"nO, yOu cAn't tElL Me nOt tO KiCk iT
'cAuSe i'm 'BoUt tO KiCk iT"

No you can't tell me not to eat, cause I'm about to eat.
enjoy your food :llama_ramen:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Whoa, gratz!

So is this ranking how much you like them or how much you listen to them or...?
both, I initially just place them somewhere i see them fit compared to the other songs (in how much i like it) and then over the month i move them around if i listened to them more / less
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
just take the taglist as well for yours lmao
I don't think people would like if I did that considering they want to see yours not necessarily mine
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread