2019 | Reo's Ranking - August (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Flash, REgulus and Water tho :junweary: I actually didn't like Regulus as much as I did in the teaser... it sounds like a low budget production as a whole so it really dropped in my eyes.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Flash, REgulus and Water tho :junweary: I actually didn't like Regulus as much as I did in the teaser... it sounds like a low budget production as a whole so it really dropped in my eyes.
I was kinda iffy at the autotune parts for the rap, didn't fit at first but after listening to it more times it isn't as annoying anymore
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread