- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
The last month of the year!
You might ask yourself why I'm posting this so early and the answer is pretty simple.
I'm 0% interested in what's coming the rest of the month.
Red Velvet was the last thing I looked forward to regarding to K-Pop for the rest of the year.
December was pretty silent overall for me, I think it's the first time I have such a little amount of [NEW] songs.
I also pretty much haven't listened to K-Pop at all the past few weeks which is why mostly none of the songs changed their position.
I will release a few more lists aka "Top 10 GG songs", ..., and similar stuff like that till the end of the year.
But with this list I will officially end "Reo's Ranking" at least in the way I have done it thus far.
You might ask yourself why I'm posting this so early and the answer is pretty simple.
I'm 0% interested in what's coming the rest of the month.
Red Velvet was the last thing I looked forward to regarding to K-Pop for the rest of the year.
December was pretty silent overall for me, I think it's the first time I have such a little amount of [NEW] songs.
I also pretty much haven't listened to K-Pop at all the past few weeks which is why mostly none of the songs changed their position.
I will release a few more lists aka "Top 10 GG songs", ..., and similar stuff like that till the end of the year.
But with this list I will officially end "Reo's Ranking" at least in the way I have done it thus far.
@raja @Reo @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @baekk @Soleski @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @chvnle @MinSquishy @JakeyWantsCakey @OnCloudJess @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Baechu @Walnutt @Chahee @MashiroQueen @Vikki @Yolks @Hayabusa @maruif @mysteric @AnotherKpopTrash @Jichuus @Neckologist @Panda @Peach @EazyC @dooh @igloo @margoto @Icy68446 @infire707 @Belgizen @lexus @Vipmulti @NogaNono @bulletproof @Chlorine @onedaily @mirella
Blue - Male ( Group | Soloist )
Red - Female ( Group | Soloist )
Violet - Mixed (Co-Ed + Collabs )
👑 - Crown | Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
✨ - Sparkling Stars | All ranked entries of Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
💖 - Sparkling Heart | Past Month Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
💔- Broken Heart | Past Month Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
Total Male Artists: 33
Total Female Artists: 17
Total Mixed Artist: 0
Most Ranked Boy Group: A.C.E 3x (#5, #16, #26), DAY6 3x (#24, #31, #33), N.Flying 3x (#40, #47, #49), Golden Child 3x (#25, #32, #50)
Most Ranked Girl Group: MAMAMOO 3x (#4, #13, #36)
Most Ranked Solo Male: Park Jihoon 3x (#11, #20, #30)
Most Ranked Solo Female: Leenzy 3x (#9, #21, #28)
Most Ranked Mixed Artist: -
Highest Boy Group: Stray Kids - STOP #2
Highest Girl Group: Red Velvet - Psycho #1
Highest Male Solo: Park Jihoon - 360 #11
Highest Female Solo: Leenzy - overdue #9
Highest Mixed Artist: -
- Red Velvet - Psycho👑 [NEW]
- Stray Kids - STOP👑 [NEW]
- 1TEAM - Make This💔⇩2
- MAMAMOO - 4x4ever💔✨⇩2
- A.C.E - So Sick✨⇩2
- EXO - Baby You Are⇩2
- VICTON - nostalgic night💖 ⇩2
- Red Velvet - In & Out [NEW]
- Leenzy - overdue👑[NEW]
- Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu⇩4
- Park Jihoon - 360👑✨[NEW]
- LIMESODA - Wave⇩5
- MAMAMOO - HIP✨⇩5
- Kang Daniel - TOUCHIN’💔 💖⇩5
- PURPLEBECK - Dream Line⇩5
- A.C.E - Slow Dive✨⇩5
- G-reyish - KKILI KKILI⇩5
- ATEEZ - Dazzling Light⇩5
- DONGKIZ - Fever⇩5
- Park Jihoon - Casiopea✨[NEW]
- Leenzy - Shining✨[NEW]
- GOT7 - Run Away⇩7
- Stray Kids - Double Knot⇩7
- DAY6 - 365247✨⇩7
- Golden Child - Don’t Run Away✨⇩7
- A.C.E - SAVAGE✨⇩7
- OnlyOneOf - Sage⇩7
- Leenzy - Peter Pan✨[NEW]
- GOT7 - You Calling My Name⇩8
- Park Jihoon - Still Love U✨[NEW]
- DAY6 - Sweet Chaos✨⇩9
- Golden Child - No Matter What✨⇩9
- DAY6 - OUCH✨⇩9
- OnlyOneOf - OnlyOneOf Me⇩9
- WJSN - Luckitty-cat⇩9
- MAMAMOO - Destiny✨⇩9
- CIX - NUMB⇩9
- ARIAZ - Where R U⇩9
- ATEEZ - WIN⇩9
- N.Flying - Autumn Dream✨⇩9
- BDC - Remember Me⇩9
- DONGKIZ - All I Need Is You⇩9
- ARIAZ - Moonlight Aria⇩9
- WJSN - As You Wish⇩9
- VICTON - New World💖⇩9
- NATURE - What’s Up💖⇩9
- N.Flying - 4242✨⇩9
- IN2IT - ULlala: Poisoning⇩9
- N.Flying - Pardon?✨⇩9
- Golden Child - COMPASS✨⇩9
To see past months ranking lists click
- here -
- here -
Last edited: