- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Due to time difficulties the next few days I decided to drop my list today already instead of tomorrow. If there's gonna be a new song tmrw that I will enjoy I will add it later.
If I discover old music from a past year I will include that as well, e.g with N.Flying's "Like A Flower".
January started off really good imo. Many great releases, some I wouldn't have thought I'd like, some I was sure I'd enjoy them.
Blue - Male ( Group | Soloist )
Red - Female ( Group | Soloist )
Violet - Mixed (Co-Ed + Collabs )
👑 - Crown | Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
✨ - Sparkling Star | All ranked entries of Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
🏆 - Will be awarded starting in April
Total Male Artists: 25
Total Female Artists: 8
Total Mixed Artist:
Most Ranked Boy Group: ATEEZ 4x (#2, #5, #7, #31)
Most Ranked Girl Group: Favorite 3x (#6, #13, #17)
Most Ranked Male Solo: Roh Taehyun 4x (#3, #9, #27, #33)
Most Ranked Female Solo:
Most Ranked Mixed Artist:
Highest Boy Group: IMFACT - Only U #1
Highest Girl Group: FAVORITE - LOCA #6
Highest Male Solo: Roh Taehyun - Love Lock #3
Highest Female Solo:
Highest Mixed Artist:
If I discover old music from a past year I will include that as well, e.g with N.Flying's "Like A Flower".
January started off really good imo. Many great releases, some I wouldn't have thought I'd like, some I was sure I'd enjoy them.
Blue - Male ( Group | Soloist )
Red - Female ( Group | Soloist )
Violet - Mixed (Co-Ed + Collabs )
👑 - Crown | Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
✨ - Sparkling Star | All ranked entries of Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
🏆 - Will be awarded starting in April
Total Male Artists: 25
Total Female Artists: 8
Total Mixed Artist:
Most Ranked Boy Group: ATEEZ 4x (#2, #5, #7, #31)
Most Ranked Girl Group: Favorite 3x (#6, #13, #17)
Most Ranked Male Solo: Roh Taehyun 4x (#3, #9, #27, #33)
Most Ranked Female Solo:
Most Ranked Mixed Artist:
Highest Boy Group: IMFACT - Only U #1
Highest Girl Group: FAVORITE - LOCA #6
Highest Male Solo: Roh Taehyun - Love Lock #3
Highest Female Solo:
Highest Mixed Artist:
- IMFACT - Only U 👑
- ATEEZ - Promise ✨
- Roh Taehyun - Love Lock 👑✨
- Woody - Fire Up
- ATEEZ - Hala Hala ✨
- FAVORITE - LOCA 👑✨
- ATEEZ - Say My Name ✨
- N.Flying - Like A Flower
- Roh Taehyun - I Wanna Know ✨
- ONEUS - Valkyrie
- N.Flying - Rooftop
- CLC - Like It
- FAVORITE - Fancy ✨
- CLC - No
- Seventeen - Home
- ASTRO - All Night
- FAVORITE - Hush ✨
- Neon Punch - Tic Toc
- Rick Bridges - Cinderella
- Seventeen - Good To Me
- N.Flying - Winter Winter
- Big Marvel - Thursday party
- Cherry On Top - May Be
- Ryeowook - Without You
- ASTRO - Starry Sky
- Dreamcatcher - Over The Sky
- Roh Taheyun - biRTHday ✨
- Seventeen - Getting Closer
- Ryeowook - Something Good
- ONEUS - HERO
- ATEEZ - Desire ✨
- ASTRO - Moonwalk
- Roh Taehyun - Star in the sky ✨
@Constellation @Lovely_Cornchips @Son Na Eun @chvnle @Minyoongimin @Sui @Cream @Blacklily96 @4Ren @igloo @bulletproof @ilovebread @Eww @Peach @dreamcatcher @mirella @RainbowDevil @notthatmarko @Lost in You @Wingfrost @Icy68446 @Yolks @EazyC @Grazil @Elizabeth_Xin @Discipline @CrunchyLegend @Panda @RavenHikari @SuddenlyKfan
Last edited: