- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I've decided to change my Top 100 into a Top 50 - what does this mean?
First of all, less work for me! Setting up the list on here is probably the most time consuming thing, sometimes even to the point of crying when you accidentally close the tab when you're almost finished and it didn't save the progress automatically because I'm too lazy to safe the draft myself. *insert wimwim emoji*
Second of all, nothing too much changes for the categories besides a few numbers down for the "Total" Categories 100 -> 50 and maybe a few less "Most Ranked" spots. Usually since not much ends up below #50 most of the songs just drop for the same amount which doesn't make that part too interesting.
I will keep a private Top 100 list and in the case of an Artist or Group actually being placed below #50 I will add them as well with only their place of the ranking, which is actually the case for this month so you will immediately see how it is set up! However those past #50 will not be counted towards the Total or Most Ranked counts.
Blue - Male ( Group | Soloist )
Red - Female ( Group | Soloist )
Violet - Mixed (Co-Ed + Collabs )
👑 - Crown | Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
✨ - Sparkling Stars | All ranked entries of Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
💖 - Sparkling Heart | Past Month Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
💔- Broken Heart | Past Month Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
(If any songs are out of the top 50 they won’t be counted towards Most Ranked and Total)
Total Male Artists: 39
Total Female Artists: 10
Total Mixed Artist: 1
Most Ranked Boy Group: SF9 6x (#7, #27, #33, #38, #46, #47)
Most Ranked Girl Group: Red Velvet 2x (#40, #48)
Most Ranked Solo Male: Woosung 3x (#3, #8, #31)
Most Ranked Solo Female: Ailee 2x (#2, #13)
Most Ranked Mixed Artist: EDEN ft. Heize 1x (#9)
Highest Boy Group: A.C.E - Under Cover #3
Highest Girl Group: GFriend - Fever #11
Highest Male Solo: Gaho - FLY #1
Highest Female Solo: Ailee - Midnight #2
Highest Mixed Artist: EDEN ft. Heize - Heaven #9
58. Pentagon - SUMMER! [NEW]
72. Ailee - Room Shaker [NEW]
There are a few more releases tomorrow which I'll include in here if I like them.
There is one special mention I like to do, it's a release from a Korean BG, however the song was for a special event and thus being in full English which I don't include in my lists.
To see past months ranking lists click
- here -
First of all, less work for me! Setting up the list on here is probably the most time consuming thing, sometimes even to the point of crying when you accidentally close the tab when you're almost finished and it didn't save the progress automatically because I'm too lazy to safe the draft myself. *insert wimwim emoji*
Second of all, nothing too much changes for the categories besides a few numbers down for the "Total" Categories 100 -> 50 and maybe a few less "Most Ranked" spots. Usually since not much ends up below #50 most of the songs just drop for the same amount which doesn't make that part too interesting.
I will keep a private Top 100 list and in the case of an Artist or Group actually being placed below #50 I will add them as well with only their place of the ranking, which is actually the case for this month so you will immediately see how it is set up! However those past #50 will not be counted towards the Total or Most Ranked counts.
Blue - Male ( Group | Soloist )
Red - Female ( Group | Soloist )
Violet - Mixed (Co-Ed + Collabs )
👑 - Crown | Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
✨ - Sparkling Stars | All ranked entries of Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
💖 - Sparkling Heart | Past Month Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
💔- Broken Heart | Past Month Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
(If any songs are out of the top 50 they won’t be counted towards Most Ranked and Total)
Total Male Artists: 39
Total Female Artists: 10
Total Mixed Artist: 1
Most Ranked Boy Group: SF9 6x (#7, #27, #33, #38, #46, #47)
Most Ranked Girl Group: Red Velvet 2x (#40, #48)
Most Ranked Solo Male: Woosung 3x (#3, #8, #31)
Most Ranked Solo Female: Ailee 2x (#2, #13)
Most Ranked Mixed Artist: EDEN ft. Heize 1x (#9)
Highest Boy Group: A.C.E - Under Cover #3
Highest Girl Group: GFriend - Fever #11
Highest Male Solo: Gaho - FLY #1
Highest Female Solo: Ailee - Midnight #2
Highest Mixed Artist: EDEN ft. Heize - Heaven #9
- Gaho - FLY👑 [NEW]
- Ailee - Midnight👑✨ [NEW]
- Woosung - MOON [NEW]
- A.C.E - Under Cover👑 ⇩3
- DONGKIZ - BlockBuster [NEW]
- DAY6 - Wanna Go Back [NEW]
- SF9 - Round and Round✨ ⇩5
- Woosung - FACE [NEW]
- EDEN ft. Heize - Heaven👑✨ [NEW]
- CIX - The One [NEW]
- GFriend - Fever👑 [NEW]
- DAY6 - Best Part [NEW]
- Ailee - Ain't That Pretty✨ [NEW]
- Kang Daniel - I HOPE [NEW]
- KNK - Sunset [NEW]
- D.O - That's Okay [NEW]
- DAY6 - Time Of Our Life [NEW]
- (G)I-DLE - Uh Oh💔 ⇩15
- ONEWE - Reminisce about All ⇩15
- OnlyOneOf - savanna ⇩15
- VAV - Give Me More [NEW]
- Pentagon - Humph! [NEW]
- Lusty - Thirsty ⇩17
- CIX - Imagine [NEW]
- ONEUS - Twilight ⇩18
- DAY6 - Cover [NEW]
- SF9 - Liar✨ ⇩19
- 1THE9 - Spotlight ⇩19
- Ho1iday - Fantasy ⇩19
- EDEN ft. Maddox - 3 Things💔 ⇩19
- Woosung - lonely [NEW]
- SAAY - ZGZG💔 ⇩20
- SF9 - RPM✨ ⇩20
- Kang Daniel - Horizon [NEW]
- DAY6 - For Me [NEW]
- A.C.E - Do It Like Me ⇩22
- June - Tonight💖 ⇩22
- SF9 - Dreamer✨ ⇩22
- ATEEZ - Utopia ⇩22
- Red Velvet - Parade✨ ⇩22
- Pentagon - Fantasystic [NEW]
- OnlyOneOf - fragile ⇩23
- Eric Nam - Run Away ⇩23
- ARRAN - Puzzle [NEW]
- OnlyOneOf - picassO ⇩24
- SF9 - See U Tomorrow✨ ⇩24
- SF9 - Echo✨ ⇩24
- Red Velvet - Zimzalabim✨ ⇩24
- A.C.E - Mr.Bass ⇩24
- Teen Top - Run Away ⇩24
58. Pentagon - SUMMER! [NEW]
72. Ailee - Room Shaker [NEW]
There are a few more releases tomorrow which I'll include in here if I like them.
There is one special mention I like to do, it's a release from a Korean BG, however the song was for a special event and thus being in full English which I don't include in my lists.
I was really positively surprised by this song, I guess I kinda had my hopes and expectations too high with this song for their recent album which I didn't like at all, however this song is really amazing!
To see past months ranking lists click
- here -
Last edited: