- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Nearing the end of the year, November was filled with some really great music, imo even better than October considering how filled it was.
I really enjoyed some songs I didn't think I would and there are even a few older songs from this year which I haven't discovered until this month, which is why they are labeled as [NEW] as well.
For the last 2 months I'll make the list as long as the last [NEW] song, which means, most likely, more than TOP 50 but also less than TOP 100!
I will also include them all into Total, Most Ranked and Highest counts.
I really enjoyed some songs I didn't think I would and there are even a few older songs from this year which I haven't discovered until this month, which is why they are labeled as [NEW] as well.
For the last 2 months I'll make the list as long as the last [NEW] song, which means, most likely, more than TOP 50 but also less than TOP 100!
I will also include them all into Total, Most Ranked and Highest counts.
@goyo @Reo @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @baekk @Soleski @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Izz @Queen @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @YeonhaIsTheBest @chvnle @SugaRush @JakeyWantsCakey @MiraeTheFuture @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Baechu @Walnutt @Chahee @MashiroQueen @Vikki @Yolks @Hayabusa @maruif @mysteric @AnotherKpopTrash @Jichuus @Neckologist @Panda @Peach @EazyC @dooh @igloo @margoto @Icy68446 @infire707 @Belgizen @lexus @Vipmulti @NogaNono @bulletproof @Chlorine @onedaily @mirella
Blue - Male ( Group | Soloist )
Red - Female ( Group | Soloist )
Violet - Mixed (Co-Ed + Collabs )
👑 - Crown | Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
✨ - Sparkling Stars | All ranked entries of Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
💖 - Sparkling Heart | Past Month Most Ranked Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
💔- Broken Heart | Past Month Highest Boy Group / Girl Group / Mixed Artist / Male Solo / Female Solo
Total Male Artists: 46
Total Female Artists: 17
Total Mixed Artist: 0
Most Ranked Boy Group: VICTON 5x (#5, #36, #47, #52, #56)
Most Ranked Girl Group: NATURE 4x (#37, #48, #53, #59)
Most Ranked Solo Male: Kang Daniel 1x (#9), Vincent 1x (#57)
Most Ranked Solo Female: Hoody 1x (#58)
Most Ranked Mixed Artist: ELO & PENOMECO 2x (#55, #63)
Highest Boy Group: 1TEAM - Make This #1
Highest Girl Group: MAMAMOO - 4x4ever #2
Highest Male Solo: Kang Daniel - TOUCHIN' #9
Highest Female Solo: Hoody - Adios #58
Highest Mixed Artist: ELO, PENOMECO feat. Gray - LOVE? #55
- 1TEAM - Make This👑[NEW]
- MAMAMOO - 4x4ever👑[NEW]
- A.C.E - So Sick
- EXO - Baby You Are [NEW]
- VICTON - nostalgic night✨[NEW]
- Dreamcatcher - Deja Vu💖
- LIMESODA - Wave
- MAMAMOO - HIP [NEW]
- Kang Daniel - TOUCHIN'👑✨[NEW]
- Purple Beck - Dream Line [NEW]
- A.C.E - Slow Dive
- G-REYISH - KKILI KKILI [NEW]
- ATEEZ - Dazzling Light
- DONGKIZ - FEVER [NEW]
- GOT7 - Run Away [NEW]
- Stray Kids - Double Knot
- DAY6 - 365247💔💖
- Golden Child - Don't Run Away [NEW]
- A.C.E - SAVAGE
- OnlyOneOf - Sage
- GOT7 - You Calling My Name [NEW]
- DAY6 - Sweet Chaos💖
- Golden Child - No Matter What [NEW]
- DAY6 - OUCH💖
- OnlyOneOf - OnlyOneOf Me
- WJSN - Luckitty-cat [NEW]
- MAMAMOO - Destiny [NEW]
- CIX - NUMB [NEW]
- ARIAZ - Where R U💔💖
- ATEEZ - WIN
- N.Flying - Autumn Dream
- BDC - Remember Me
- DONGKIZ - All I Need Is You [NEW]
- ARIAZ - Moonlight Aria💖
- WJSN - As You Wish [NEW]
- VICTON - New World✨[NEW]
- NATURE - What's Up✨[NEW]
- N.Flying - 4242
- IN2IT - ULlala: Poisoning [NEW]
- N.Flying - Pardon?
- Golden Child - COMPASS [NEW]
- WJSN - BADABOOM [NEW]
- 1TEAM - Not Afraid [NEW]
- B.I.G - Illusion [NEW]
- OnlyOneOf - b0ss
- Golden Child - WANNABE [NEW]
- VICTON - Farewell✨[NEW]
- NATURE - DRINKIN'✨[NEW]
- CIX - Black Out [NEW]
- 1TEAM - Love It [NEW]
- GOT7 - Crash & Burn [NEW]
- VICTON - Here I Am✨[NEW]
- NATURE - OOPSIE (My Bad)✨[NEW]
- Seven O' Clock - Midnight Sun [NEW]
- ELO, PENOMECO feat. Gray - LOVE?👑✨[NEW]
- VICTON - Hands Up✨[NEW]
- Vincent - Burn It All✨[NEW]
- Hoody - Adios👑✨
- NATURE - Bing Bing✨[NEW]
- CIX - BYSTANDER [NEW]
- DONGKIZ - Complete Me [NEW]
- Seven O’Clock - White Night [NEW]
- ELO, PENOMECO - VIEW✨[NEW]
To see past months ranking lists click
- here -
- here -