Announcement 2019 themes will be deprecated & bug fix (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Maintaining multiple themes has been a daunting task for us in the tech team as the themes need individual adjustments every time we try to implement something, to make our task of maintaining the themes better, we will be retiring the 2019 versions of our themes soon. We are very sorry if those themes are what you prefer to use, this is to ensure ks receives the most optimum care & love from the ks tech team.

Also @notthatmarko has fixed a bug that he found when he received a message from a user that they cannot color their links with BBCode in their signature. The reason is that links are technically hard-coded to be the same color. he has implemented a code to make it possible to change link colors even with BBCode (only within posts and sigs).
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Wait I managed to colour mine when I did that with my signature though, I found you had to link the code as well I think it was
Now you can color without the need to do that i think.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
Yes, that was possible through the actual code editor, but not WYSIWYG version of it.
It worked for me doing it in the normal editor, I only ever touched the bbcode editor for copying the code to save me from having to recreate it as it was a finicky.

Now you can color without the need to do that i think.
Sounds easier than what I remember going through at least
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread