- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Month Summary:
So yeah, this month we had three pretty big comebacks which was TWICE, BTS, and BLACKPINK and thankfully I think I enjoyed all of their music. Even though it took me a while to realize I liked all three of their title tracks. They weren't bops right away for me. I also was definitely in the mood for more rock n roll hence why Dreamcatcher suddenly shot up. I also really just, in general, this month wanted to listen to Western music. You'll be able to see that in my Last.FM updates. I seriously got addicted to a band called Beach Bunny and haven't really been able to get back into Kpop just yet--I'll also just say it right now but like I barely remember most of this month and also wasn't really there for the last couple of days of the month so any recent comebacks I have YET to here so wait for next month to see if they'll make it onto my list. I'll also say that I think CHEN has a gorgeous voice but I don't think I'll listen to his title track a lot but you bet your ass I ADORE Love Words. Please listen to it if you haven't. I also finally got around to listening to BASTARZ's album and oh my goodness I also ADORE If Not Me Who. It makes me really excited for some reason but like it does so LISTEN TO IT.
Month Statistics:
Gender:
Girl Groups: 47.5%
Boy Groups: 52.5%
Placement:
Fell: 65%
Rose: 14%
New: 18%
Stayed: 3%
Favorites:
Girl Group By How Many Songs: Gfriend (5 Songs)
Girl Group By Placement: Dreamcatcher (#2)
Boy Group By How Many Songs: ATEEZ & BTS (3 Songs)
Boy Group By Placement: ATEEZ (#1)
Soloist By How Many Songs: Jang Dongwoo (4 Songs)
Soloist By Placement: Jang Dongwoo (#3)
List Key:
Bold: New
Italics: Dropped off
↓#: Fell
Bold ↓: Dropped the most
↑#: Rose
Bold ↑: Rose the most
Tell me your thoughts on my list and your thoughts on this month music wise!
Feel free to ask me questions too or give me recs if you think I missed some releases.
If you don't want to be tagged please tell me and I'll untag you.
Also, the poll is to figure out if I should continue doing these lists-I'm beginning to feel like mine are kind of shit and am not sure if it's even worth putting all this time and effort into making them and doing the calculations and everything if it kind of doesn't get any feedback or anything. I don't know why mine are so bad compared to some others, but it's kind of like??? What else can I do? I changed the way I do it several times and just yeah. Mine look and feel pathetic. I may just go back to doing this behind the scenes and no longer posting them. So please give me some feedback-thank you in advance.
Also here is the link to my last update: HERE
So yeah, this month we had three pretty big comebacks which was TWICE, BTS, and BLACKPINK and thankfully I think I enjoyed all of their music. Even though it took me a while to realize I liked all three of their title tracks. They weren't bops right away for me. I also was definitely in the mood for more rock n roll hence why Dreamcatcher suddenly shot up. I also really just, in general, this month wanted to listen to Western music. You'll be able to see that in my Last.FM updates. I seriously got addicted to a band called Beach Bunny and haven't really been able to get back into Kpop just yet--I'll also just say it right now but like I barely remember most of this month and also wasn't really there for the last couple of days of the month so any recent comebacks I have YET to here so wait for next month to see if they'll make it onto my list. I'll also say that I think CHEN has a gorgeous voice but I don't think I'll listen to his title track a lot but you bet your ass I ADORE Love Words. Please listen to it if you haven't. I also finally got around to listening to BASTARZ's album and oh my goodness I also ADORE If Not Me Who. It makes me really excited for some reason but like it does so LISTEN TO IT.
Month Statistics:
Gender:
Girl Groups: 47.5%
Boy Groups: 52.5%
Placement:
Fell: 65%
Rose: 14%
New: 18%
Stayed: 3%
Favorites:
Girl Group By How Many Songs: Gfriend (5 Songs)
Girl Group By Placement: Dreamcatcher (#2)
Boy Group By How Many Songs: ATEEZ & BTS (3 Songs)
Boy Group By Placement: ATEEZ (#1)
Soloist By How Many Songs: Jang Dongwoo (4 Songs)
Soloist By Placement: Jang Dongwoo (#3)
I order songs based off of how many times I listen to them, so yes I keep track. I can only post songs that have been released in the year 2019 but not all songs from 2019 make it onto this list. Only songs I enjoy or like wind up on here. That being said if I, later on, find a song I enjoyed but didn't see earlier in the year or did not enjoy earlier in the year I'm free to add it in even if it been months since it was released as long as it came out in 2018.
If a song drops off the list I do not count it in my statistics.
If a song drops off the list I do not count it in my statistics.
List Key:
Bold: New
Italics: Dropped off
↓#: Fell
Bold ↓: Dropped the most
↑#: Rose
Bold ↑: Rose the most
- ATEEZ-Say My Name
- Dreamcatcher-Piri ↑12
- Jang Dongwoo-Party Girl ↓1
- Apink-%%(Eung Eung) ↓1
- LOONA-Where You At? ↓1
- SHAUN-Bad Habits
- ONEUS-Valkyrie ↓2
- ATEEZ-Promise ↓1
- BLACKPINK-Kill This Love
- FAVORITE-Loca ↓1
- CLC-Show ↓3
- Chungha-Gotta Go ↓2
- VERIVERY-Ring Ring Ring ↓2
- TXT-Crown ↑3
- BLACKPINK-Don’t Know What to do
- N.flying-Rooftop ↓4
- WJSN-La La Love ↓4
- CLC-No ↓2
- Gfriend-Sunrise ↓1
- ASTRO-All Night ↓5
- BTS-Boy With Love
- Cherry Bullet-Violet ↑1
- ATEEZ-Hala Hala ↓1
- Park Bom-Spring ↓5
- Infinite-Clock ↓4
- KARD-Bomb Bomb ↑13
- Seventeen-Shhh ↓7
- TXT-Blue Orangeade ↑2
- Stray kids-MIROH ↑4
- Gfriend-Show Up ↓5
- Hwasa-TWIT ↓7
- N.flying-Winter Winter ↓6
- Taeyeon-Blue ↑11
- CHEN-Love Words
- ITZY-Want it? ↓6
- Jang Dongwoo-Something Between ↓9
- IMFACT-ONLY U ↓5
- TWICE-Fancy
- ONEUS-Red Thread ↓11
- BASTARZ-If Not Me Who
- VAV-Thrilla Killa ↓3
- Jang Dongwoo-ROMEO ↓11
- VAV-I’m Sorry ↑2
- BTS-Mikrokosmos
- BTS-Dionysus
- Jang Dongwoo-PERFECT ↓12
- Seventeen-Good to Me ↓12
- WJSN-Star ↓12
- WJSN-12 O’Clock ↓6
- WJSN-Memories ↓13
- TWICE-Girls Like Us
- TWICE-Hot
- Ravi-Tuxedo ↓12
- BASTARZ-From Seoul ↓5
- eSNa-Spoon
- Gfriend-Our Secret↓16
- Taemin-Shadow ↓15
- MiSo-On N On ↓12
- Gfriend-Starry Sky ↓11
- Gfriend-It’s You ↓13
Tell me your thoughts on my list and your thoughts on this month music wise!
Feel free to ask me questions too or give me recs if you think I missed some releases.
@Vikki @RainbowDevil @goyo @Yolks @Nightshade @LeeriaYa @Ozymandias @Tir @blueberries @wayvoutsold@Queen @Seokjin @Soleski @baekk @Wingfrost @TwentyOneJongdae @yerewenseuljoy @JakeyWantsCakey @Crackhead @maruif@mysteric @StarWarsBitch @perhapz @kuroyuri @Riasama @Ireneisbaee @JisoosHusband @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium@Jichuus @Hazel @Panda @Peach @EazyC @dooh @igloo @margoto @Icy68446 @infire707 @Belgizen @lexusuwu @Vipmulti @ReadMyFanfic2 @NogaNono @bulletproof @JungkooksWife @onedaily @deadstar @la_mort_pour_vous
If you don't want to be tagged please tell me and I'll untag you.
Also, the poll is to figure out if I should continue doing these lists-I'm beginning to feel like mine are kind of shit and am not sure if it's even worth putting all this time and effort into making them and doing the calculations and everything if it kind of doesn't get any feedback or anything. I don't know why mine are so bad compared to some others, but it's kind of like??? What else can I do? I changed the way I do it several times and just yeah. Mine look and feel pathetic. I may just go back to doing this behind the scenes and no longer posting them. So please give me some feedback-thank you in advance.
Also here is the link to my last update: HERE