- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Month Summary:
So this month I wasn't expecting to like as many releases as I did-I wound up liking 25 songs which I think is more than I had last year at the start. I think I'm really starting to fall in love with Gfriend as a group and also am really beginning to like some of the newer guy groups. I am currently trying to learn about OneUs & ATEEZ a bit more. I am honestly really shocked because usually, I can't stand rookie guy groups but some of them have been blowing my mind. I'm also thinking that I could wind up really liking Cherry Bullet but we'll see-also just want to say that WJSN shocked me with their comeback. I think they've finally found their sound as well and it fits them. To add onto this I didn't like CLC's No at first but it grew on me and also Show by CLC will most likely be shooting up next month.
Month Statistics:
Gender:
Girl Groups: 60%
Boy Groups: 40%
Placement:
Fell: --
Rose: --
New: 100%
Stayed: --
Favorites:
Girl Group By How Many Songs: Gfriend (5 Songs)
Girl Group By Placement: Apink (#1)
Boy Group By How Many Songs: Oneus/N.Flying/Ateez/Seventeen (2 Songs)
Boy Group By Placement: OneUs (#2)
Soloist By How Many Songs: Chungha (1 Song)
Soloist By Placement: Chungha (#3)
List Key:
Bold: New
Italics: Dropped off
↓#: Fell
↑#: Rose
Also tag list:
@la_mort_pour_vous @Lowkey @ilovebread
So this month I wasn't expecting to like as many releases as I did-I wound up liking 25 songs which I think is more than I had last year at the start. I think I'm really starting to fall in love with Gfriend as a group and also am really beginning to like some of the newer guy groups. I am currently trying to learn about OneUs & ATEEZ a bit more. I am honestly really shocked because usually, I can't stand rookie guy groups but some of them have been blowing my mind. I'm also thinking that I could wind up really liking Cherry Bullet but we'll see-also just want to say that WJSN shocked me with their comeback. I think they've finally found their sound as well and it fits them. To add onto this I didn't like CLC's No at first but it grew on me and also Show by CLC will most likely be shooting up next month.
Month Statistics:
Gender:
Girl Groups: 60%
Boy Groups: 40%
Placement:
Fell: --
Rose: --
New: 100%
Stayed: --
Favorites:
Girl Group By How Many Songs: Gfriend (5 Songs)
Girl Group By Placement: Apink (#1)
Boy Group By How Many Songs: Oneus/N.Flying/Ateez/Seventeen (2 Songs)
Boy Group By Placement: OneUs (#2)
Soloist By How Many Songs: Chungha (1 Song)
Soloist By Placement: Chungha (#3)
I order songs based off of how many times I listen to them, so yes I keep track. I can only post songs that have been released in the year 2019 but not all songs from 2019 make it onto this list. Only songs I enjoy or like wind up on here. That being said if I, later on, find a song I enjoyed but didn't see earlier in the year or did not enjoy earlier in the year I'm free to add it in even if it been months since it was released as long as it came out in 2018.
If a song drops off the list it is not counted in my statistics.
If a song drops off the list it is not counted in my statistics.
List Key:
Bold: New
Italics: Dropped off
↓#: Fell
↑#: Rose
- Apink-%% (Eung Eung)
- ONEUS-Valkyrie
- Chungha-Gotta Go
- ATEEZ-Say My Name
- N.Flying-Rooftop
- WJSN-La La Love
- VERIVERY-Ring Ring Ring
- FAVORITE-Loca
- N.Flying-Winter Winter
- ONEUS-Red Thread
- ASTRO-All Night
- Gfriend-Sunrise
- Gfriend-Show Up
- CLC-No
- Seventeen-Shhh
- WJSN-Memories
- ATEEZ-Promise
- Cherry Bullet-Violet
- Gfriend-Our Secret
- WJSN-Star
- WJSN-12 O’ Clock
- Seventeen-Good To Me
- Gfriend-It’s You
- Gfriend-Starry Sky
- CLC-Show
Also tag list:
@la_mort_pour_vous @Lowkey @ilovebread
Last edited: