2021 August Book Wrap-Up (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Based off the synopsis I expected a book about the character building a relationship with her father and learning about her culture, instead it was a romance that was very insta love. I at first was just going to power through it but I was too disappointed to see it through.
:nekosweat:
Ah its the worst when a book isn't what you thought it would be and its not even something you'd enjoy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread