- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
BASICALLY....I normally do and post an updated top 100 list for each month.
BUT in the month of March, I was dealing with a bunch of shit?
And spiralling basically this entire month and therefore keeping up with new releases
was not a top priority.
So I barely listened to ANY Kpop the entire month.
And only added like 4 new songs to my list total.
And I listened to each of those songs ONCE.
So I figured it would be entirely pointless to post the entire list when it won't even be different from the previous month.
So I'm putting this post up as a place holder.
So I'm not skipping a month and still keeping you guys updated.
These are the Songs I added (More will be added later on):
Ateez-Fireworks
WONHO-It Ain't About You
Cherry Bullet-Love So Sweet
Super Junior-Closer
Pentagon-Do Or Not
PURPLE Kiss-My Heart Skip A Beat (It was re-released)
Weeekly-After School
Then here are my stats in general for March from Last.FM
I am hoping this is the last time I have a month like this where I really don't listen to Kpop at all.
I know next month I will actually post a Top 100 update.
But sorry for this month.
Also if you missed last months posts here it is.
If you have any questions about this month feel free to leave them-also I have decided that if a song is JUST English I will not count it as Kpop.
Unless the song was already on my playlist.
Like Flying on Faith which I believe is only English.
Wrap Me In Plastic has a bit of Korean though....
So Rose's solos will not be included and neither will Sorn's.
BUT in the month of March, I was dealing with a bunch of shit?
And spiralling basically this entire month and therefore keeping up with new releases
was not a top priority.
So I barely listened to ANY Kpop the entire month.
And only added like 4 new songs to my list total.
And I listened to each of those songs ONCE.
So I figured it would be entirely pointless to post the entire list when it won't even be different from the previous month.
So I'm putting this post up as a place holder.
So I'm not skipping a month and still keeping you guys updated.
These are the Songs I added (More will be added later on):
Ateez-Fireworks
WONHO-It Ain't About You
Cherry Bullet-Love So Sweet
Super Junior-Closer
Pentagon-Do Or Not
PURPLE Kiss-My Heart Skip A Beat (It was re-released)
Weeekly-After School
Then here are my stats in general for March from Last.FM
I am hoping this is the last time I have a month like this where I really don't listen to Kpop at all.
I know next month I will actually post a Top 100 update.
But sorry for this month.
Also if you missed last months posts here it is.
If you have any questions about this month feel free to leave them-also I have decided that if a song is JUST English I will not count it as Kpop.
Unless the song was already on my playlist.
Like Flying on Faith which I believe is only English.
Wrap Me In Plastic has a bit of Korean though....
So Rose's solos will not be included and neither will Sorn's.