- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I order songs based on how many times I listen to them, so yes I keep track. I can only post songs that have been released in December 2020 to December 2021, but not all songs from 2021 make it onto this list. Only songs I enjoy or like wind up on here. That being said if I, later on, find a song I enjoyed but didn't see earlier or did not enjoy earlier in the year I'm free to add it in even if it'ss been months since it was released as long as it came out in 2021 (whether as a B-side on a 2021 album/EP or a MV)
If a song drops off the list I do not count it in my statistics. Also as of NOW (April 2021) I will not be adding ANY songs that are fully English as I do not consider them to be Kpop any added before this month that are English are fine.
If a song drops off the list I do not count it in my statistics. Also as of NOW (April 2021) I will not be adding ANY songs that are fully English as I do not consider them to be Kpop any added before this month that are English are fine.
Favorites:
Girl Group By How Many Songs: (G)I-DLE (4 Songs)
Girl Group By Placement: WJSN (#2)
Boy Group By How Many Songs: SHINee (4 Songs)
Boy Group By Placement: Epik High (#7)
Soloist By How Many Songs: Kim Sung Kyu (5 Songs)
Soloist By Placement: YOUHA (#1)
Monthly Summary: So WJSN dropped probably one of my most favorite songs of this year so far-also YOUHA released another amazing song that I adore. I also want to say that because I sort of skipped the month of March a lot of songs that are on here aren't new. I sadly didn't like PURPLEKISS's official debut but luckily their pre-debut song Heart Skip a Beat showed up on the release and I ADORE that song so much. I missed a couple of releases but I caught up after updating and making this list. Also Weeekly is definitely climbing up my list of groups to possibly stan I really like their song After School. I sadly am not feeling the same vibe for STAYC. But what can you do?
So what are your thoughts on this list so far?
Any recommendations for songs I may like?
IF YOU WANT TO BE TAGGED IN FUTURE LISTS LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW <3
Also, tell me your favorite releases so far this year!