- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I order songs based on how many times I listen to them, so yes I keep track. I can only post songs that have been released in December 2020 to December 2021, but not all songs from 2021 make it onto this list. Only songs I enjoy or like wind up on here. That being said if I, later on, find a song I enjoyed but didn't see earlier or did not enjoy earlier in the year I'm free to add it in even if it'ss been months since it was released as long as it came out in 2021 (whether as a B-side on a 2021 album/EP or a MV)
If a song drops off the list I do not count it in my statistics. Also as of NOW (April 2021) I will not be adding ANY songs that are fully English as I do not consider them to be Kpop any added before this month that are English are fine.
NEW RULE: With my list now over 100 songs I will be doing stats that include the entirety of the list and then stats that just encompass my official top 100-if you have any suggestions for ways to make it look more clean let me know <3
If a song drops off the list I do not count it in my statistics. Also as of NOW (April 2021) I will not be adding ANY songs that are fully English as I do not consider them to be Kpop any added before this month that are English are fine.
NEW RULE: With my list now over 100 songs I will be doing stats that include the entirety of the list and then stats that just encompass my official top 100-if you have any suggestions for ways to make it look more clean let me know <3
Monthly Statistics:
Top 100 List:
Favorites:
Girl Group By How Many Songs: (G)I-DLE (4 Songs)
Girl Group By Placement: WJSN (#1)
Boy Group By How Many Songs: EXO (5 Songs)
Boy Group By Placement: Epik High (#13)
Soloist By How Many Songs: Kim Sung Kyu (5 Songs)
Soloist By Placement: YOUHA (#2)
Monthly Summary: So surprise-WE FINALLY HAVE A NEW NUMBER 1 SONG! Honestly Unnatural has been a huge bop for me since it dropped so I'm happy it shot up to #1 this month. Also not to mention STRAYKIDS impressed me this month with their releases as you'll be able to see in the post below this one. Also naturally the song that shot up the most was none other than EVEREST by AKMU. I legitimately love this song so it's no shock that it shot up so much within August. Also naturally EXO also had a bunch of songs that shot up pretty far and quickly. You can clearly see who I bais with this list-I'm also just super excited because the list changed so much within just one month. I hope you guys find it cool too!
So what are your thoughts on this list so far?
Any recommendations for songs I may like?
Anything shock you about this list this month?
IF YOU WANT TO BE TAGGED IN FUTURE LISTS LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW <3
Also, tell me your favorite releases so far this year!