- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I order songs based on how many times I listen to them, so yes I keep track. I can only post songs that have been released in December 2020 to Decmber 2021, but not all songs from 2021 make it onto this list. Only songs I enjoy or like wind up on here. That being said if I, later on, find a song I enjoyed but didn't see earlier or did not enjoy earlier in the year I'm free to add it in even if it been months since it was released as long as it came out in 2021.
If a song drops off the list I do not count it in my statistics.
If a song drops off the list I do not count it in my statistics.
Monthly Statistics:
Favorites:
Girl Group By How Many Songs: (G)I-DLE (4 Songs)
Girl Group By Placement: (G)I-DLE (#3)
Boy Group By How Many Songs: SHINee (4 Songs)
Boy Group By Placement: Epik High (#2)
Soloist By How Many Songs: Kim Sung Kyu & BOBBY (4 Songs)
Soloist By Placement: YOUNHA (#1)
Monthly Summary: So The Chain G & Momoland definitely were the newest songs to really grab my attention and hold it for a long ass amount of time. I legit couldn't stop putting either of these releases on repeat and found myself legit hooked on them. I will say I think SHINee will probably move up this list by next time as Kind is my favorite boy group release as of right now. I also hope that Spotify gets to put these songs back on because I really need to easily access them otherwise I'll be VERY sad. I've already started my Western music listening streak back up pretty strongly the last two days. So that isn't super hopeful.
So what are your thoughts on this list so far?
Any recommendations for songs I may like?
Any suggestions for improving the formatting? Or for making it easier to read?( I Changed the formatting already so hopefully this is easier to read.)
IF YOU WANT TO BE TAGGED IN FUTURE LISTS LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW <3
Also, tell me your favorite releases so far this year! ^^
LAST MONTHS