Appreciation 2021: Top 100 May (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I order songs based on how many times I listen to them, so yes I keep track. I can only post songs that have been released in December 2020 to December 2021, but not all songs from 2021 make it onto this list. Only songs I enjoy or like wind up on here. That being said if I, later on, find a song I enjoyed but didn't see earlier or did not enjoy earlier in the year I'm free to add it in even if it'ss been months since it was released as long as it came out in 2021 (whether as a B-side on a 2021 album/EP or a MV)

If a song drops off the list I do not count it in my statistics. Also as of NOW (April 2021) I will not be adding ANY songs that are fully English as I do not consider them to be Kpop any added before this month that are English are fine.


Monthly Statistics:






Favorites:
Girl Group By How Many Songs: (G)I-DLE (4 Songs)
Girl Group By Placement: WJSN (#2)

Boy Group By How Many Songs: SHINee (4 Songs)
Boy Group By Placement: Epik High (#7)

Soloist By How Many Songs: Kim Sung Kyu (5 Songs)
Soloist By Placement: YOUHA (#1)

Monthly Summary: So this month had so many good releases for me or releases that I fell in love with just this past month so that's where I'm at-I a hundred percent am addicted to Swan by OMG as well as First & Please Please by EVERGLOW. Both groups dropped great songs this month. I didn't like STAYC's comeback or aespa's for a moment but I succumbed to the catchiness even if the songs are still trash-but I'm garbage so we're here for it.

So what are your thoughts on this list so far?
Any recommendations for songs I may like?

IF YOU WANT TO BE TAGGED IN FUTURE LISTS LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW <3

Also, tell me your favorite releases so far this year!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Omg you have Stay Young on there :maheart:
It's been on there for a hot minute. But I'm glad you approve-I sadly didn't love their latest release.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
How long has "Abittipsy" been at the top yet? :susPepe: Wonder if "ZZZ" is gonna top it in a few weeks :dubuthink:
ONF still rising :ankha:

Have you heard Gaho's "Rush Hour"? Surprised to not see it on the list whereas "Home" is still on it:pepelook:
I think abittipsy has been at the top since February tbh? But Unnatural may beat it next month-there are actually alot of contenders who could beat it out over time.

Also, he released another song!? I have to check it out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think abittipsy has been at the top since February tbh? But Unnatural may beat it next month-there are actually alot of contenders who could beat it out over time.

Also, he released another song!? I have to check it out.
yep he did, its great :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread