2021 VICTON Badge Revamp Thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
yeah it looks like they'd need to be resized, well i can give you another day to resize correctly
refer to the guide i linked in the OP if you need more assistance :sanapray:





I need to back on laptop cuz ipiccy cant use on mobile for me

Will came within 12 hours? Ig
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I need to back on laptop cuz ipiccy cant use on mobile for me

Will came within 12 hours? Ig
yep you will definitely want to use ipiccy to do it accurately :sanapray:

good luck!
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOGO
iPiccy-img.png
iPiccy-img (1).png
X

why there isnt any dif for me?
I can try to remake your logo badges using the original images

But I have no idea, can you screenshot exactly what you are doing? They are still too small :yolk:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
I can try to remake your logo badges using the original images

But I have no idea, can you screenshot exactly what you are doing? They are still too small :yolk:
I cant ss on here

Urm if its still a problem

U may not use them

I am so sorry for delay
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I cant ss on here

Urm if its still a problem

U may not use them

I am so sorry for delay
In that case then they will be not able to be submitted, sorry about that :maheart:

In the future when you want to submit badges, just send me some screenshots of what you're doing on ipiccy and i can try to figure out what you're doing wrong :sanapray: thank you for working hard on the badges though <3
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
In that case then they will be not able to be submitted, sorry about that :maheart:

In the future when you want to submit badges, just send me some screenshots of what you're doing on ipiccy and i can try to figure out what you're doing wrong :sanapray: thank you for working hard on the badges though <3
Okie dokie
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh u don't put mine badges?
In that case then they will be not able to be submitted, sorry about that :maheart:

In the future when you want to submit badges, just send me some screenshots of what you're doing on ipiccy and i can try to figure out what you're doing wrong :sanapray: thank you for working hard on the badges though <3
I mentioned here that they didn't meet the standards for the badge voting :maheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All?

I thought it just for logo..

Hurm nvm
If you see here, there are not the right size, same as the logo. So unfortunately none of them could be submitted since I don't know how to fix the badges without redoing them from the original pictures
1635053612784.png
1635053603973.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
If you see here, there are not the right size, same as the logo. So unfortunately none of them could be submitted since I don't know how to fix the badges without redoing them from the original pictures
1635053612784.png
1635053603973.png
I'm not on laptop rn.. I will back home within 6 hours ig

Why it isn't count..

I rlly hope that I follow all instruction had given..

Nvm. Sorry for disturb u
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not on laptop rn.. I will back home within 6 hours ig

Why it isn't count..

I rlly hope that I follow all instruction had given..

Nvm. Sorry for disturb u
It doesn't match the requirements because it has to be 77x77 pixels exactly, and I can't figure out how to fix the badge size without completely remaking the badges. A simple resizing your existing badge will be at the cost of the quality of the image. If you need help making badges in the future, you can just ask me questions in a DM and I'll try to help :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread