2026 Kpop Goals Thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Looking to get into stanning any new groups? Get certain merch? Go to a few concerts? What are your goals for this year?

Mine are mostly concert related:
-Go see BTS again with my besties :pikahappy:
-See Ateez whenever they tour again, hopefully catching them before anyone enlists. I had to miss them last year because their dates overlapped with a massive hobby festival that I attend ever year (Please let them do Nashville again I beg)
-See Mamamoo on their tour
-Learn more about &Team and BND as their music is 10/10. Do I dare watch I-land?

I need to start saving up :nekosweat: I would have even added MX to the concert list but I'd rather wait until I.M is back
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
hopefully I do not get interested in any new groups, I can't keep up at all anymore
Me either! I don't even remember the Exo comeback date other than "soon"
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,176
Reactions Received
1,615
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,185
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I'm set and ready to see Nmixx in March and Itzy just announced the first leg of their world tour and by the looks of it they might hit the EU in August/September which would line up perfectly for me to see them again, too. Last time Lia was on Hiatus so if I can get a good ticket it's absolutely worth traveling for.

hopefully I do not get interested in any new groups, I can't keep up at all anymore
I know that feeling, I got so many groups I'm already keeping an eye on but I just don't have the time to deep-dive.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hopefully I do not get interested in any new groups, I can't keep up at all anymore
Girl, I feel you!! Especially with how many of my faves are more senior artists, so it's not just group activities, but all the solos too.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
someone help us, but many of the new groups are so intersting too
I know!!!! I told myself that BDC needs to be the last one for a bit, especially for groups where I actually get into the members and not just checking out their songs. :haylul: No one else is allowed to have an interesting debut!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I would really like to see another Kpop concert. I saw Dreamcatcher in 2022 and AMPERS&ONE last year. If i-dle, Fifty Fifty, or NMIXX comes anywhere close to me, I'd like to prioritize that.

I also don't have anything big planned for 2026 (I'm on the waiting list for a trip, but not holding my breath for it either), and I want to go somewhere and do something!!
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I would really like to see another Kpop concert. I saw Dreamcatcher in 2022 and AMPERS&ONE last year. If i-dle, Fifty Fifty, or NMIXX comes anywhere close to me, I'd like to prioritize that.

I also don't have anything big planned for 2026 (I'm on the waiting list for a trip, but not holding my breath for it either), and I want to go somewhere and do something!!
Good luck! I hope someone cool tours near you but also far enough away that it has to be a fun road trip :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and centen

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my goal is really small but still more than anything kpop-related i've done in years and that is to follow most new releases! ever since 2022 i've been feeling out of the loop when it comes to kpop and while i don't really care for the groups' non-musical content, i promised myself to check out most new songs and albums this year to not feel like i'm missing out
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
my goal is really small but still more than anything kpop-related i've done in years and that is to follow most new releases! ever since 2022 i've been feeling out of the loop when it comes to kpop and while i don't really care for the groups' non-musical content, i promised myself to check out most new songs and albums this year to not feel like i'm missing out
Ooooo for that I totally recommend immastanthat's monthly ranking vids! https://www.youtube.com/@immastanthat it's how I stay halfway up to date
 

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Well... Not really a goal for me, but I'm just hoping this year for kpop is peaceful and some companies need to give us more of some certain groups :pepeshrug:
I know I won't be able to get any kpop merch, cus everything expensive as hell. And If it's cheap, then everyone will have bought it before I have the chance to even blink :pepecry2:
hopefully I do not get interested in any new groups, I can't keep up at all anymore
I agree :mgblush:
I might not stan SO MUCH groups but I'm all over the place looking at this group and that group without even bothering to stan them
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread