21 to 13 NCT (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If sm could go back in time and made nct a fixed 13 member group
with the knowledge they know now [about there favs]
this what i think the group line up would be

[yes it was very difficult not to do a full dream line up]

this my opinion so dont be butt hurt if you disagree but please explain how you think it be different
[Taeil, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung Ten, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Renjun, Haechan, Jaemin & Jisung]
{Korean: 8 Chinese: 1 Thai: 2 Canadian: 1 Japanese: 1}
wefrgfg (1).jpg
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
As long as Jungwoo made the cut, I'm chill. Also I would like for this to become a sub-unit please. SM seems to be good at making those nowadays so what's one more gonna do?
:maheart:
If im honest it was a fight between johnny and jungwoo
and then i thought about lines and visuals
and even though i love johnny he would have 0 lines once dream rap line joined the line up

[also wanted to add jeno but as jaemin fan base is so much bigger i think jaemin would make the cut over jeno]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm also a fan of Johnny's but yeah he doesn't have enough lines as it is so it wouldn't really make sense to add him into the NCT redo.
Jungwoo's voice is sweet like honey and his features closely resemble that of Taemin I think. Dreamies knock everyone out let's be real. lol
I honestly couldn't imagine NCT without Taeyong. He's literally the face of NCT because when I picture NCT I picture Taeyong's face floating in outer space.
Poor Jeno. They need to give Jeno and Renjun more publicity.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sory and JJbaker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread