- Joined
- 6 December 2021
- Messages
- 31,375
- Reactions Received
- 36,648
- Location
- Raven Guardian
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 161,104
- Fandom
- Blink/Monstiez
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Reflet
- Wreck
[K.101 Radio] Interview with 4WINGS
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________-
A world set upon faith and harmony, Involving 4 girls come to shine on stage with their meaningful songs and lyrics they sing that seem to melt upon their fans hearts. As they make their way up on the stage, They're ready to rule the world and set their own rules.and ways to to do their best to succeed in this journey..
Who are they ... ?
They're not just those girls...
❝ Sing with the Rhythm, Hello, We are 4WINGS ❞
Today FiveStarz's newest girl group 4WINGS came to spread their wings with their latest debut single " Spread My Wings ". 4WINGS is already successfully making their ways out as well as others. Today here on K.101 radio is another wonderful interview with the following rookie girl group 4WINGS !! With your host Cheng and Slug !!
༺ ☾☆ ☽ ༻
1. Introduction
Cheng & Slug: Welcome to K.101 radio ! We'd like to introduce our new following friends that came to join us today with a interview. Please give it up for the rookie girl group you all have been waiting for....4WINGS !!
J Soul: Thank you, Thank you. And Most importantly thank you butterfree for all of your fabulous support and love. *Finger heart*
Slug: Why yes, It's a pleasure to get to actually meet you girls. Including having a chinese member on their side.
Cheng: *gasps* Chinese... ! Why I never ! I'm from China as well. Well as far as we can get we're your hosts, I'm cheng and the shorter one is Slug. 4WINGS..Why don't you introduce yourselves for us and your fans ?
4WINGS: Sing with the rhythm, Hello, We are 4WINGS !
J Soul: Hello, Im the leader of 4WINGS
EunHye: Hello! Im Eunhye & the quiet one
SooYun: Hello, Im the Artistic one in the group & 4WINGS' main dancer
Xue: Hello! Im 4WINGS's maknae & baby face!
Cheng & Slug: *Clap their hands with tears of joy*
Slug: Beautiful..
2. Explanation of The Debut Single
Cheng: So I've heard about you Debut single and to this day I wonder... What is the meaning behind your wonderful song ?
Slug: The debut single is perfect. I agree with Cheng, Does it have a lovely message you girls wanted to express through the single ?
J Soul: As the leader of the group. We discussed about this and we thought about having it to appeal to the beauty of music
Eun Hye: We also wanted to show Butterfree (Fandom) the harmony in rhythm of peacefulness.
3. Favorite Artist(s) ?
Slug: I know I like to jam out *starts dancing*
Cheng: Hey me too! *Dances as well*
~ The girls laugh their lungs out as they watch the performance of Cheng and Slug.~
Cheng: Speaking of music. Do you girls have favorite Artist(s) ?
Slug: I still say music is awesome...
Sooyun:I'm a big Once (Twice fandom) fan and I adore Ikon as well.
Xue: I'm a huge Clover (TfBoys fandom) fan and I also listen to groups such as Apink and Exo.
Cheng: Tfboys ? Are they a new boy group ?
Xue: No, They are a chinese boy group.
Slug: Ah! I can't believe she has great taste. From her own and country and other types of music. How incredible is that ?!
Cheng: I'll say, It's a combination between different cultures.
4. The Trainee Process
Cheng: So girls, When you were trainees how were you chosen to be one ?
J Soul: For me when I was younger I've always dreamed about doing something big in my life because my parents believed that music gets you nowhere in a career but I told them ' That's not true..' Any career you chose can get you somewhere even if its small. I auditioned myself until then 4 days after I met Eun Hye.
Eun Hye: I remember that. 4 days After I came to audition and met her. When we met we became friends and stayed together. And the company loved our friendship so much they wanted to see us debut in the same girl group..
J Soul: That even Fivestarz had the idea of making us into a duo together.
Eun Hye: Until that all idea was switched up when we were introduced to our other two members that were care for.
Slug: I know I've been studying my facts about you guys but, Is that how you and J Soul got really close until you became tight friends, Right?
Eun Hye: Correct. At first I wasn't sure but she made sure that she'd be by my side to help and support me as much as I do the same for the rest of our group.
~They all eye each other as if they already have something in mind.~
Cheng: *Already in awe danger* Wait! What's this..?!
~They girls all hug each other. As they hugged Sooyun could feel tears of joy already in her eyes, with one already rolling down her light pinkish cheek~
Slug: *Tears of joy in his eyes* NO! Stop it! You're making me want to cry !!
Cheng:*To Slug* Let's cry together.
[~Please wait a moment & excuse Cheng & Slug in their awe & serendipity moment~]
*BEEEEEP*
5. If you weren't an Idol, What would you being doing right now ?
Slug: Okay, We're back from the break. The next question is what you be doing if you weren't an idol ?
Cheng :Ooh, That seems really hard. So many choices to choose from.
Sooyun: Since I have a passion for art. I would be an artist or a graphic designer.
Cheng:What kind of Artist? For portraits or even creating your own masterpiece by using your own ideas ?
Sooyun: I'm not sure but which ever one I like best, I will do that.
6. Talents &/Or Charms ?
Cheng: *Holding a magician hat* Next we have, Talents. What are your talents?
Eun Hye: I can turn both my wrist in 360 degrees.
Slug: *drops his mug of chocolate and it breaks* What ? Really ?
Eun Hye: Yes..
Cheng: May we see ?
~Eun Hye gets up and stands by a table, placing her both hands on the table. Every gets up and follows her. Watching her as she turns both wrists in 360. What a lucky talented girl !~
Everyone:Whoa !
Xue: I can imitate some of the pokemon's voices.
Cheng: God! Is this even a dream ?!
Xue:Nope, It's reality.
Slug: May we hear them ?
~Xue begins to imitate some pokemon and her gestures were just as cute as she was~
Cheng: Is that you Pikachu ?
Xue: PIka Pika..Pi..Ka
Slug: *Falls off his chair and smiles*
Cheng: Ooh ! What about charms ? Anyone got some unique charms ?
Sooyun: It's Xue..
Eun Hye: So true. Xue has a cute baby face that we all agree on.
J Soul: She makes me want to treat her like a baby.
Xue: Wait? Really?
Sooyun:Yes you are. You even suit the cute maknae type.
Slug:I see it now. She does look cute even with a simple glance.
7. Collaborations ?
Slug: Okay! Now who are some artist you girls would like to collabrate with ?
Cheng: Oh! And this time the question got trickier !
~ The 4WINGS girls all discuss their answers with one another until they all look back at their hosts. ~
J Soul: Well lets see, The girls and I had said a whole lot of talented artisits.
Cheng: They must seem amazing as always...
J Soul: Of course. The list contains, TWICE, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, WayV, Stray Kids, and Red Velvet.
8. Feelings/Thought(s) after Performing on your debut stage ?
Cheng: Now let's take it up a step. What are your feelings and or thought upon your debut stage performance ?
Eun Hye: It feels good and a relief.
Slug: It did didn't?
Xue: I was excited to be on stage for the very first time.
Sooyun: Well I felt nervous for the first time until it went away as I was performing.
9. Goals as an Idol ?
Slug: Now girls, Did you guys set yourselves goals as you made you way throughout this wonderful journey of
yours ?
J Soul: We did. We want to be able to perform in the Mamas and be able to win ourselves a Daesung as well with a win and be able to shine out in the crowd.
Cheng: I like that idea !
10. Any last final thought(s) or Word(s) ?
Cheng: And last words before we stop right here ?
Slug:And please, Please take the time to think about your final thoughts or words, They must sound as remarkable as you guys prepare everything for your fans..
J Soul: We're grateful to have Butterfree (Fandom) around us and it is an honor to have all of your love and support and please don't forget to check out our debut song ' Amethyst '. Please continue to support us throughout our journey.
4WINGS: 1...2...3 Butterfree we love you! Fighting!
Last edited: