- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,581
- Reactions Received
- 10,912
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Well, it's taken me since November to gain 2k posts, but I've finally arrived.
I know for many of you that have talked to me here or elsewhere, have experienced my ups and downs through these past (nearly) seven months, and have put up with me it's been a long road. I've been a mess more than I've been sane or stable, and I've had more lows than highs.
What hasn't changed, however, is my love for this site and the people on it.
Actually, I take that back. It has changed.
It's grown exponentially.
--------------------------------------
I started as a refugee of sorts, just wanting a fresh start at a place that didn't judge what fandoms I was part of, my opinions on groups or comebacks, disown me when I didn't agree, or egg me on into an argument only to shove me to the ground - I luckily found it in this site. It's one of the few places on the entire world wide web where I feel I can express myself and have people maturely respect what I feel and say. It's one of the few places where I have people that are kind enough to reach out to me, without ever having spoken with me prior, and tell me it will be okay - that life will continue on, and that I will make it.
It's one of the few places where I can connect on a level other than Kpop, and one where I've made friends (even if we aren't close or don't talk much - Tully House represent).
And it's a place I'm happy to call home.
Thank you for taking care of me and my sometimes less-than-stellar behavior when I'm an emotional wreck.
Your kindness and understanding means more to me than many of you will ever know.
To many more posts and many more friendships.
I know for many of you that have talked to me here or elsewhere, have experienced my ups and downs through these past (nearly) seven months, and have put up with me it's been a long road. I've been a mess more than I've been sane or stable, and I've had more lows than highs.
What hasn't changed, however, is my love for this site and the people on it.
Actually, I take that back. It has changed.
It's grown exponentially.
--------------------------------------
I started as a refugee of sorts, just wanting a fresh start at a place that didn't judge what fandoms I was part of, my opinions on groups or comebacks, disown me when I didn't agree, or egg me on into an argument only to shove me to the ground - I luckily found it in this site. It's one of the few places on the entire world wide web where I feel I can express myself and have people maturely respect what I feel and say. It's one of the few places where I have people that are kind enough to reach out to me, without ever having spoken with me prior, and tell me it will be okay - that life will continue on, and that I will make it.
It's one of the few places where I can connect on a level other than Kpop, and one where I've made friends (even if we aren't close or don't talk much - Tully House represent).
And it's a place I'm happy to call home.
Thank you for taking care of me and my sometimes less-than-stellar behavior when I'm an emotional wreck.
Your kindness and understanding means more to me than many of you will ever know.
To many more posts and many more friendships.