✨🖤✨✨🖤✨2K Posts Yeet✨🖤✨✨🖤 (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
i'm not jobless:sadcat: that's why I don't have time to show you all my love as much as I'd like to
I admire your lack of joblessness
Wait, don’t you have that project to do?:pandacop:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I admire your lack of joblessness
Wait, don’t you have that project to do?:pandacop:
which one? I have plenty other things after work:sadcat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
..all hopefully?
I’m studying sometimes. And sometimes preparing my portfolio and paper work so I don’t know what ‘jobless’ means :nekosweat:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
What's your hardest & easiest class ?
Bold of you to assume I have any easy classes

Jk I’m pretty good at music, English, and French, but I’m very good as bsing Science
I used to be really good at math (100s in my report card), but now it’s like at a 80
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
What's your favorite twice song ?
Everyone loves Melting but I honestly don’t see the appeal behind it
LOA from what I’ve heard probably? I love the melody and styling, but I can’t stand the lyrics. It’s easy enough to ignore them though
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
What's your hardest & easiest class ?
Bold of you to assume I have any easy classes

Jk I’m pretty good at music, English, and French, but I’m very good as bsing Science
I used to be really good at math (100s in my report card), but now it’s like at a 80
i relate. im good at dance, english, and chinese. i used to ace my math classes, but the new teacher sucks so i just dont have the motivation to try anymore. :joshmeh:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
i relate. im good at dance, english, and chinese. i used to ace my math classes, but the new teacher sucks so i just dont have the motivation to try anymore. :joshmeh:
oh wait Chinese I’m also very good at bullshitting

For me, I think it’s the fact that I was a quick learner and a relatively smart child that ruined me. I never had to put any effort to pick up concepts and use them, so I’ve never really learned how to learn. I’m trying to, but it’s kind of late TT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
ugh you have that iconic gif. im gonna save it when i get tired of xiaojun. what your favorite fx album? your red velvet bias? fx bias?
Ik I saved it for you <3

Overall I love 4Walls the most, but Pink Tape has its gems aka Ending Page
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
oh wait Chinese I’m also very good at bullshitting

For me, I think it’s the fact that I was a quick learner and a relatively smart child that ruined me. I never had to put any effort to pick up concepts and use them, so I’ve never really learned how to learn. I’m trying to, but it’s kind of late TT
i cant believe how much we have in common. i was awarded the "quick thinker" of my school in first grade and cause it was easy for me to remember everything during tests, i just kinda started slacking off. it worked in elementary and middle school but definitely not a good idea in high school, especially when it comes to math. it became the subject i was the most good at to the class i struggle the most in. :sadcat::sanathink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread