Intro 2nd intro (≧∇≦)/ (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
I've already posted an introduction but that was based more around what I listen to so this one is more about myself
♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

♡where♡
England

◇age◇
16

☆height☆
5" 2'

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
I'm currently in my first their in college as a photography student. I am interested in doing concert photography.

I've dyed my hair a lot but I stripped the colour a few months ago so it looks more natural while I let it grow out a bit. I'm wanting to grow my hair out as it got so dark that I couldn't put any of the colours I wanted on top of it, another reason is to let it get healthier before I don't anything else. I'm looking into to getting a full head of highlights so when I put dye on top it it will come out all different tones and won't be a straight line at the roots when it grows.

I would say I have a very child like personality as I get very hyperactive and get happy through the smallest things like seeing my favorite character in a toy store. I can't stay focused for long periods of time because once I stop I won't go back to what ever I was doing til another day. I can be the responsible person of a group but I do like to play around.

I've never been on a forum before so this is a new experience for me
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad your first forum experience is with us. We're generally very friendly so I'm sure you'll love it here.

Also, the rest of the world's education system is so confusing to me. I always thought college was the world's equivalent to uni but we start uni at 18 here not 16. We start year 11 at 16. Good luck with your education though. I wish we had photography as an elective when I was in high school. It sounds like such a fun class.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad your first forum experience is with us. We're generally very friendly so I'm sure you'll love it here.

Also, the rest of the world's education system is so confusing to me. I always thought college was the world's equivalent to uni but we start uni at 18 here not 16. We start year 11 at 16. Good luck with your education though. I wish we had photography as an elective when I was in high school. It sounds like such a fun class.
Ahhhh we start yr 11 at 15 college is can be any age like uni but generally it's 16-18 as it is still free at those ages than uni is 18 +

My photography class is very chill when it comes to work but since everyone one in the class has to be creative we all get very hyperactive and do extremely questionable things like me and my friend say at out table with sketch books on ours heads for a good 30 minutes searching how to be a princess. We spend most of out time actually taking photos but we still have write about them which is hard for me since I'm dyslexic.

Thank you!! I've already spoke to a few extremely kind people on here.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome a second time :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Hello again <3
I'm glad to see someone from the same country as me! I'm 15 so we're close in age as well ^^

I haven't met many people who went to college instead of sixth form after GCSEs. What's it like?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello again <3
I'm glad to see someone from the same country as me! I'm 15 so we're close in age as well ^^

I haven't met many people who went to college instead of sixth form after GCSEs. What's it like?
With the course im doing it is very chilled out. The teacher tells us what we need to do for the three days we are there in the week and thats what we do all week. She leaves us to do our own thing most of the time she will shows us to do the things we dont know how to do (obviously) and checks on us making sure we are on track. As long as our work is finished at a good enough standard she doesnt mind.

I chose college becasue I didnt think sixth form would be for me and I'm glad I didnt looking at how much work my friend has to do for a similar course i would of been doing. in sixth form you do multiple subjects while in college its only one, unless you have to redo your GCSEs, which is much better for me as its easier to focus on one subject than multiple. plus the sixth i would of gone to i connected to the school i went to and that school didnt help me at all with my dyslexia. My dyslexia causes me not to be able to work as fast and seeing how much my friend has done in such a short amount of time would of stressed me out because I wouldnt be able to do it, plus the stress would make me extremely ill so I would have alot of time off. So college was the best option becasue I havent been stressed at all the couple months ive been there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
With the course im doing it is very chilled out. The teacher tells us what we need to do for the three days we are there in the week and thats what we do all week. She leaves us to do our own thing most of the time she will shows us to do the things we dont know how to do (obviously) and checks on us making sure we are on track. As long as our work is finished at a good enough standard she doesnt mind.

I chose college becasue I didnt think sixth form would be for me and I'm glad I didnt looking at how much work my friend has to do for a similar course i would of been doing. in sixth form you do multiple subjects while in college its only one, unless you have to redo your GCSEs, which is much better for me as its easier to focus on one subject than multiple. plus the sixth i would of gone to i connected to the school i went to and that school didnt help me at all with my dyslexia. My dyslexia causes me not to be able to work as fast and seeing how much my friend has done in such a short amount of time would of stressed me out because I wouldnt be able to do it, plus the stress would make me extremely ill so I would have alot of time off. So college was the best option becasue I havent been stressed at all the couple months ive been there.
That's so interesting. I'm doing my GCSEs this year actually so it's always nice to talk to someone who's already done them.

College seems like a good option though and I've considered it in the past. Personally, I would choose sixth form, only because going to sixth form is the only way I'll be able to pursue the career that I want to. I quite like the idea of less subjects a lot, whether in college or in sixth form. I can just about manage 10 atm but it can get super stressful at times.

I'm glad college worked out for you btw. Good luck with your studies. <3
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's so interesting. I'm doing my GCSEs this year actually so it's always nice to talk to someone who's already done them.

College seems like a good option though and I've considered it in the past. Personally, I would choose sixth form, only because going to sixth form is the only way I'll be able to pursue the career that I want to. I quite like the idea of less subjects a lot, whether in college or in sixth form. I can just about manage 10 atm but it can get super stressful at times.

I'm glad college worked out for you btw. Good luck with your studies. <3
What are you looking to do in the future? College could still have somethng that could help you get into university. GCSEs went really smoothly for me, I only just passed msot of them, but I wasnt as stressed I would usually be. Just take your time and make sure you dont study too much becuase it will be too much info to take in at one time and make sure to take time to do something that destresses you, it should make the year go a lot smoother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
What are you looking to do in the future? College could still have somethng that could help you get into university. GCSEs went really smoothly for me, I only just passed msot of them, but I wasnt as stressed I would usually be. Just take your time and make sure you dont study too much becuase it will be too much info to take in at one time and make sure to take time to do something that destresses you, it should make the year go a lot smoother.
Thank you so much. For the advice as well <33

I'm looking to go into medical school so college isn't really an option for me unfortunately. It's stressful because I need top grades in every subject but I don't think it's an impossible goal for me. The new 9-1 system just makes it harder because I'm pushed to get 8-9s with every subject that I take.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LucieBear
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you so much. For the advice as well <33

I'm looking to go into medical school so college isn't really an option for me unfortunately. It's stressful because I need top grades in every subject but I don't think it's an impossible goal for me. The new 9-1 system just makes it harder because I'm pushed to get 8-9s with every subject that I take.
there might be a collge that does medical stuff but probably not what your wanting, plus its best to push for your best becuase you going to get a better chance of getting in with higher grades and achievements. so it is best that you do A level once you finish your GCSEs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
there might be a collge that does medical stuff but probably not what your wanting, plus its best to push for your best becuase you going to get a better chance of getting in with higher grades and achievements. so it is best that you do A level once you finish your GCSEs.
I figured as much xd

But thank you for the talk. It's helped a lot. ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: LucieBear
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I figured as much xd

But thank you for the talk. It's helped a lot. ^^
message me whenever i should be able to reply quickly most of the time, would only be a slow reply if im at collge.
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread