- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yay!!!! My fourth set completed!
@Yachii and @bulletproof for Jin!
@Lovely_Cornchips for Suga AND Jimin, poggers
@Flocon for J-Hope, absolutely so great thank you <3
@OnlyCalB for RM, that clutch trade for Vivi was amazing
@Reo coming in with the great card pulls once again for V!!
and finally @SHlNEE for Jungkook, so glad we both got cards we love~~~
And an additional thank you for all of the graciousness I've gotten today from @yellowcoat @bulletproof @OnlyCalB @Yachii for the freaking huge amount of free cards I've gotten today, everyone on this forum is so amazing that it almost made me tear up. The least I can do is pay it forward in the future and help others get the cards they want!
If I forgot to tag you and you helped me with this set, please let me know <3