Appreciation 2NE1 celebrate Minzys birthday (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck


On January 22, Minzy shared a photo on Instagram from their get-together and wrote, “Thank you for celebrating my birthday. 2NE1 for the first time in a while.”

Sandara Park posted photos on Instagram with the caption, “The members all got together to celebrate maknae [youngest member] Minzy’s birthday!!! We went to hang out at CL’s studio~ Since it’s her 12th birthday as 2NE1, there are 12 candles hehe. The cake turned out like that when CL took the plastic off.”

She continued, “It’s so great when the members meet up. [crying face] I feel at ease and keep laughing, and I have a good time. My members who keep growing and growing. You’re so cool!!! There’s so much I want to say, but I’ll stop here because I think it would be 100 pages long if I wrote it all.. Hehe I love you so much, 2NE1!! Happy birthday Minzy!!!”

Park Bom wrote, “My members that I met for the first time in a while, I love you. Happy birthday, Minzy.”

CL also posted photos and a video on Instagram from their get-together! In the video, Minzy shares her hope for everyone’s health, happiness, and success before blowing out the candles on the cake as the others clap and cheer.

CL shared photos in her Instagram story with the captions “+ Good vibes n good vibes only +” and “+ Late happy Minzy day +.”


Source

@Blackjack ​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh myyyy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread