Appreciation #2NE11ANIVERSARY- OFFICIAL ANNIVERSARY THREAD. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll post more later, but some of my favorite 2NE1 performances:

nostalgic, sketchbook goodness


prettiest styling


killer heel action
That Pretty Boy perf. had me shook, they really did that in those heels.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hmmm, you are right. Kakashi also uses Chidori tho, so it's still spot on XD maybe Dara would be Sasuke, look at this darkness lol
1589721701718.png
Shes truly ageless vampire :pikahappy:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Some of my favorite 2NE1 tv moments:




(too bad many clips are removed/hard to find, like there one of Bom forgotting she had already eaten or the on where CL made team shoes for them as gift).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
AH, I forgot that it's their anniversary :pepecry1: I remember when they first debuted all my kpop friends went nuts :sj_weary::sj_weary: Time to play I am the Best, Fire, and their other songs on repeat!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AH, I forgot that it's their anniversary :pepecry1: I remember when they first debuted all my kpop friends went nuts :sj_weary::sj_weary: Time to play I am the Best, Fire, and their other songs on repeat!!
No worries! I'm glad to discover other Bjs on the forum. Please enjoy the whole thread because the girls had a little reunion, the funny edits and I posted some pics and translations as well. You can also check on the 2NE1 related threads marked just below the OP. Can I add you to the tag list for futute 2ne1 content?
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread