Teaser 2PM <MUST> Trailer: The Hottest Origin (Teaser) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Holy shit :sj_weary:
The Beast idols are back lol, we have men among boys :sanapray:
Everyone looks so good esp Taecyeon :sanapray:

Anticipate cb on June 28th!!

Can't believe JYPE dropped this and the Twice teasers at the same time lmao, not complaining tho.

@Hottest
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
2PM gonna kill it
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I might need a minute or two ...... :D

aha-ha-ha - ha

when people your age are hot and you are like yeaaaahhhh, there is hope, 90s kids are not all Grinches :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I might need a minute or two ...... :D

aha-ha-ha - ha

when people your age are hot and you are like yeaaaahhhh, there is hope, 90s kids are not all Grinches :D
You ready for Babel CEO and his friends? :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You ready for Babel CEO and his friends? :lisalaugh:
always into psychopaths. Jesus Christ, choosing a bias in this group. and the fact that I follow Taecyeon on instagram and he posted like a story soul in the night instead of I dunno abs? :D that´s like living in hell.

also it should be a rule that men must wear dark navy shirts.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
always into psychopaths. Jesus Christ, choosing a bias in this group. and the fact that I follow Taecyeon on instagram and he posted like a story soul in the night instead of I dunno abs? :D that´s like living in hell.

also it should be a rule that men must wear dark navy shirts.
My bias is either Taec or Jun.K lol though I also love Wooyoung, but Jun.K's unique vocal tone does it for me :sanapray:
And yes, that formal wear looking good lol, really suits him :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
My bias is either Taec or Jun.K lol though I also love Wooyoung, but Jun.K's unique vocal tone does it for me :sanapray:
And yes, that formal wear looking good lol, really suits him :sj_weary:
I literally struggle to choose. I feel like Khun is the closest to my personality but Taec and Jun K, but also Chansung, they are just all so funny :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@blueberries come thirst for your oppas :sj_weary:
Using their assets :sakUwu:

im very curious how their title is going to soundlike! concept from here seems mature but the actual song might be sth rly different.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread