@Once
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,106 Reactions Received 59,266 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,190 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 12 April 2024 #1 @Once Reactions: fdonce, Yelena_Belova, Moguri and 2 others
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,151 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 12 April 2024 #2 nice Reactions: fdonce, Yelena_Belova and kimsguardian
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 12 April 2024 #3 So sweet! Reactions: fdonce, Yelena_Belova, Moguri and 1 other person
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,035 Reactions Received 98,807 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,733 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 15 April 2024 #4 sweeties! it's always so cute when they compliment each other so heartfelt! Tzuyu kinda only chose white flowers, she needs to use more different flowers next time Crossfit sounds very dangerous, Moguri should avoid it Reactions: fdonce and Yelena_Belova
sweeties! it's always so cute when they compliment each other so heartfelt! Tzuyu kinda only chose white flowers, she needs to use more different flowers next time Crossfit sounds very dangerous, Moguri should avoid it
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,791 Reactions Received 44,432 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,880 21 April 2024 #5 Everyone has their own unique sneezes, I'm glad I could see her ah-tzuuuu Lovely flower arrangements I'mm be honest, I couldn't focus too much on the actual conversation since I was multi tasking but it seemed sweet from what I could catch Reactions: Moguri and kimsguardian
Everyone has their own unique sneezes, I'm glad I could see her ah-tzuuuu Lovely flower arrangements I'mm be honest, I couldn't focus too much on the actual conversation since I was multi tasking but it seemed sweet from what I could catch