@Once
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,008 Reactions Received 59,191 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,122 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 13 August 2024 #1 @Once Reactions: Moguri and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 13 August 2024 #2 Cuties! Reactions: Moguri, kimsguardian and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,069 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 13 August 2024 #3 nice Reactions: kimsguardian
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,000 Reactions Received 98,741 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,289 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 14 August 2024 #4 awww I really liked the idea of this! Such a sweet episode! But I struggled a bit to keep up, the subtitles seemed a bit chaotic once again Reactions: kimsguardian
awww I really liked the idea of this! Such a sweet episode! But I struggled a bit to keep up, the subtitles seemed a bit chaotic once again