- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
The first is obvious, it’s dreamcatcher. Any of their older songs would work, such as Chase Me, What, or even their newer ones like Deja Vu.
The second is less obvious, and it goes to WayV. While their songs are not rock they have rock dance breaks, and the rest of the song could probably be made into a rock version as well. I think Turn Back Time would work great for this.
And finally, we have the least obvious, SuperM. For SuperM I want them to perform not with a typical rock band but with a group performing in Korean Instruments. For this, Tiger Inside with the modern hanboks or I Can’t Stand the Rain which has their traditional instruments in it would work great.
Any other groups you think should get a live band version?
The second is less obvious, and it goes to WayV. While their songs are not rock they have rock dance breaks, and the rest of the song could probably be made into a rock version as well. I think Turn Back Time would work great for this.
And finally, we have the least obvious, SuperM. For SuperM I want them to perform not with a typical rock band but with a group performing in Korean Instruments. For this, Tiger Inside with the modern hanboks or I Can’t Stand the Rain which has their traditional instruments in it would work great.
Any other groups you think should get a live band version?