- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,060
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
At first I was going to disagree with you but then I imagined Yena, Jo Yuri, Chaeyeon, Hitomi and Nako in a group... That would be so amazing!Very cute!
But when I see Yena I still feel a lot of regret every time, I wish she could be in a popular group too![]()
How can you disagree, without a group everything is so much harder! She can't even really do cute content on her own and always has to rely on other peoples shows and stuffAt first I was going to disagree with you but then I imagined Yena, Jo Yuri, Chaeyeon, Hitomi and Nako in a group... That would be so amazing!![]()
where are the subtitles
Wow... your PFP is suddenly perfect for you...
thank you! Yours is perfect for you tooWow... your PFP is suddenly perfect for you...
Don't be mean... Don't be mean.... Don't be mean.....thank you! Yours is perfect for you too![]()
yes don't!Don't be mean... Don't be mean.... Don't be mean.....![]()