3 people you Simp for (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I simp hardcore for Youngjae, Chaeryeong, Wooseok, Woodz, Jisung (NCT), etc. I don't simp for Jaemin and Han because they are a special kind of bias :seokeyes: the kind you want to tease instead of obsess over everything they do
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Thanks for giving me courage Yili and Vikki :maheart:
no particular order
Jaehyun (I’ve kept this a secret for too long:sippinthetea:)
Yuqi (hard-ass Simp)
Sua <333333333
Others are Felix, Zendaya, Padmé, Jennie & Chan (I’m a special Simp for Felix and i Simp for Chan,Padmé, Zendaya and Jennie less than others)
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and Ahsoka

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Juyeon, Jisoo and Seungyoun
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread