- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Yep! i made it for you, but shhhhh no telling!She likes killing jungkook stans (aka me)
OooooooYep! i made it for you, but shhhhh no telling!
now all you need to so is do either Tae or Seonghwa and you are AWESOME!shhhhhhhh
now all you need to so is do either Tae or Seonghwa and you are AWESOME!
ohhhhhhhhI Did some Tae, in one of my Posts, (2).............
Yep!~ U Like~ *wiggles eyebrows*Kookie ❤❤❤
I am not an ARMY but I love Kookie 😏Yep!~ U Like~ *wiggles eyebrows*
😏😏😏😏 Want More Kookies~I am not an ARMY but I love Kookie 😏
Why not 😉😏😏😏😏 Want More Kookies~
I am a red cherry now 😒Awww, Sooo Cute! UwU~