Appreciation 30 Days of Ballads: Day Seven (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
For the month of November, I'm going to be recommending a ballad each day.
If you aren't familiar with ballads or want to be introduced to more music, then this thread is the right one for you :pandalove:



Today's ballad is BLACKPINK's Stay. I love this song, despite originally not liking it very much when I first became a BLINK.
Stay is a beautiful, nostalgic song, that asks for someone to stay. Stay is also a very special song because it was the first and only ballad we had from BLACKPINK for so many years. It'll always remain an iconic song.​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love this song :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread