- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
it does especially when ur in the most boring classIt feels like 5 hours though
I'm in Spanishit does especially when ur in the most boring class
hey hey, don't knock Spanish! It's a fun language, and tbh way easier than the German I took!I'm in Spanish![]()
I'm waiting on my car ^^oh wait, it's already been a half hour, you're probably already on the bus... but still don't knock Spanish - at least it's not German!
how was Spanish? I can probably help youI'm waiting on my car ^^
But my teacher speak 90% Spanish during the classhey hey, don't knock Spanish! It's a fun language, and tbh way easier than the German I took!
Spanish 2, human geography, biology, and English 2What are you studying in school?
I listened to music lol and talked to my friendswhat are you plans now that school is over?
human geography?Spanish 2, human geography, biology, and English 2
I meant like longer term plansI listened to music lol and talked to my friends
my opI meant like longer term plans
or do did you mean in your original post 30 min of school left for the day? lol