3000th thread!(Anon) (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If we both become a mom one day does that mean we'll be immune to hot water? :suspepe:

Maybe :susPepe:
It would almost be worth it being a mom if I finally can feel hot water without feeling like Im burning.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If we both become a mom one day does that mean we'll be immune to hot water? :suspepe:

Maybe :susPepe:
It would almost be worth it being a mom if I finally can feel hot water without feeling like Im burning.
Time to steal a random baby and become its mother :runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What is your favourite thing to cook?

I like easy dishes because I'm lazy :oliviakek:
So currently its a dip I make with cheese, pork, tomatoes, jalapenos, and cream cheese, a drunken noodles recipe thats pretty easy, and chicken covered in zaatar and oil and then baked, and then served with lemon rice.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
3000. Wow that's amazing.
if only I could reach such heights.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If we both become a mom one day does that mean we'll be immune to hot water? :suspepe:

Maybe :susPepe:
It would almost be worth it being a mom if I finally can feel hot water without feeling like Im burning.
is this some sort of inside joke? lol what does hot water have to do with being a mom and vice versa?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
do you like japanese hip-hop?

I don’t like jpop and I don’t like hip hop so I’d say probably not :wimwim:
Hmmm true statement.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
is this some sort of inside joke? lol what does hot water have to do with being a mom and vice versa?
Lex and I were talking about how moms wash dishes with super hot water :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread