Appreciation 300th thread (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations :dab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Congrats!

I admire you threads makers. I’m still too afraid to make some.
But yeah, I agree on the random shit nobody cares about 😆
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Congrats!

I admire you threads makers. I’m still too afraid to make some.
But yeah, I agree on the random shit nobody cares about 😆
aww don't be afraid. I am sure everyone will love your threads
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread