- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I am alreadyi know who is gonna be top poster every month 👀
That’s like 100 messages per day on average 👀
did you plan to top karina as user with the most posts?That’s like 100 messages per day on average 👀
I didn’t. The truth is that I have no lifedid you plan to top karina as user with the most posts?![]()
relatableI didn’t. The truth is that I have no life![]()
well you better get to work thenthat's almost a half of my activity for a year and 3 months![]()
Hahaha just see how many messages has @Mairi while being active during half a yearthat's almost a half of my activity for a year and 3 months![]()
But you’re quite active tooyou got me beat by so many actually![]()
in february i willwell you better get to work then![]()
Try to overtake me is a huge challenge 👀in february i will![]()
challenge acceptedTry to overtake me is a huge challenge 👀
It depends how much no life I havechallenge accepted
just kidding lmao i know i'm going to fail