- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,014
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
You're my long lost loveCome on...you don't actually love me!
![]()
You're my long lost loveCome on...you don't actually love me!
![]()
MOTHERFUCKING SLIMEYou're my long lost loveand to prevent further derailing I'll ask another question - what's the most recent purchase you made that you're really satisfied with?
In an Absent Dream OR Lost in the Moment and FoundBest book in the Wayward Children series?
Hmmmm...its been a minute but as much as I hate to admit it I think @Day cracks me up.funniest user ?
I miss @Nightshadeinactive user u miss the most ?
a do fan, they have tasteI miss @Nightshade
He was the love of my life and alas he is no more.a do fan, they have taste![]()
Never so...whoopcongratulations
when did you realise, that Day is your favorite user?![]()
In An Absent Dream is the one I had the least hopes for but I think it’s my favorite rnIn an Absent Dream OR Lost in the Moment and Found
TASTE!In An Absent Dream is the one I had the least hopes for but I think it’s my favorite rn![]()
I don't do it myself but I do have the app and watch videos....its basically VINE.Do you tik tok at all?
I do not understand it tbh
Hmmmm good call.I don't do it myself but I do have the app and watch videos....its basically VINE.
Nadia is me and I am Nadia.why do you "hate" day and "love" nadia?
@Day...Nadia is me and I am Nadia.
Day is a tryhard.