Appreciation 3k posts milestone (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Finally I have 3k posts. I know it is not a big number for some, but I'm proud of it, especially with my crazy schedule.
So I decided to make an appreciation thread to celebrate.
Lately I was very stressed, I had a more difficult time (and it's not over yet) so I'd like to talk about about the users who supported me and helped me to survive thrugh these times 💜 There's no particular order

@goyo thank you for being so sweet and kind, you've listened to my good and bad stories, you helped me to calm down when I was angry, you helped me to smile when I was down. Talking to you is so nice and easy. I'm still impressed with all the things we have in common. I can't wait to finish with my assignements so I can join you in Netflix marathons :lovelycooky:

@Jimin thank you for all the help. Even with your own busy schedule you helped me with that essay so now I can have a perfect essay to impress the jury. Thank you for all your kind words. You are an amazing person, I'm glad we are in the same KS team and share the same opinions a lot. Your advice is precious to me :nekolove: As always, I'm just sad our timezones are so different to we can't talk as much as I'd like

@Ozymandias even if we started to talk like... a month ago, we got close really quick. Talking to you is very very easy and fun. Thank you for all the support you gave me these past days. I really appreciated the morning messages before the exams. All those motivational speeches really helped me. I'm glad that we can joke around but still be serious from time to time :maheart:

@Son Na Eun I'm not the best mod and these weeks I neglected all my KS duties and I'm really sorry, but I wanna thank you for understanding. Behind the KS hard-working admin everybody knows, there's an amazing, funny and strong girl. Thank you for always being there, for always caring about us and our ideas.

@Graphics thank you for being there for all the tasks we got recently. I'm really sorry I'm not around (behind the scenes) as much as I'd like to. I promise I will come back with pretty things and new ideas for us. I'll be back very soon, you have all my respect for everything you've done

@Moderator @Senior Moderator I was awful recently, thank you for taking care of the forum. As a senior mod I feel very bad for not dealing with more things recently xD

I PURPLE YOU ALL
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
We love you 3000 Dii :nekolove:
This will make sense if you've watched Avengers Endgame lol :jisoosmh:

Anyway, you're one of the best people to talk to and despite joking around like I do with everyone, you've actually managed to pull some serious conversation outta me too which is a miracle.

Here's to 3000 more, Noroc :taesquish:
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Finally I have 3k posts. I know it is not a big number for some, but I'm proud of it, especially with my crazy schedule.
So I decided to make an appreciation thread to celebrate.
Lately I was very stressed, I had a more difficult time (and it's not over yet) so I'd like to talk about about the users who supported me and helped me to survive thrugh these times 💜 There's no particular order

@goyo thank you for being so sweet and kind, you've listened to my good and bad stories, you helped me to calm down when I was angry, you helped me to smile when I was down. Talking to you is so nice and easy. I'm still impressed with all the things we have in common. I can't wait to finish with my assignements so I can join you in Netflix marathons :lovelycooky:

@Jimin thank you for all the help. Even with your own busy schedule you helped me with that essay so now I can have a perfect essay to impress the jury. Thank you for all your kind words. You are an amazing person, I'm glad we are in the same KS team and share the same opinions a lot. Your advice is precious to me :nekolove: As always, I'm just sad our timezones are so different to we can't talk as much as I'd like

@Ozymandias even if we started to talk like... a month ago, we got close really quick. Talking to you is very very easy and fun. Thank you for all the support you gave me these past days. I really appreciated the morning messages before the exams. All those motivational speeches really helped me. I'm glad that we can joke around but still be serious from time to time :maheart:

@Son Na Eun I'm not the best mod and these weeks I neglected all my KS duties and I'm really sorry, but I wanna thank you for understanding. Behind the KS hard-working admin everybody knows, there's an amazing, funny and strong girl. Thank you for always being there, for always caring about us and our ideas.

@Graphics thank you for being there for all the tasks we got recently. I'm really sorry I'm not around (behind the scenes) as much as I'd like to. I promise I will come back with pretty things and new ideas for us. I'll be back very soon, you have all my respect for everything you've done

@Moderator @Senior Moderator I was awful recently, thank you for taking care of the forum. As a senior mod I feel very bad for not dealing with more things recently xD

I PURPLE YOU ALL
Let's get into an argument so we can push it up to 4k!
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Congratulations!
Can't wait to see you back, my leader :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats dii :nekolove:
you are one of my favorite people and I am glad that we got to be friends

and damn. I love the bulletozy friendship :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread