Rumor 3rd Batch of Cards will be User Cards (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
After the second gen (inactive/disbanded) group cards are released in January thers already talk of what to expect from the 3rd batch.

And I have it on very good authority that kpopsource user cards will be next to roll out sometime in Summer 21.

To be included you have to send in 3 face photos and the staff will choose which photo to use for your card.

My most anticipated cards will be...

@milk card (Common)
@emanresu card (Common)

And @Drew_B card (Legend Gold Edition)

What cards will you collect from 3rd batch?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
But I wonder where did you get the info that the next set will be released in January? :D
Some cards of the first set haven´t been released yet and some cards have only one copy around. Wouldn´t that be a bit too soon???
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i'm so ready to collect that @eclipsoul set but instead of me they're all photos of an actual eclipse :sj_weary:
lucky, if they put my actual face on a card, I´d be like those Zico or AKMU cards that nobody wants :D.

TRADE WITH ME, PLEASE, I´LL GIVE THEM UP FOR FREE :D I´LL GIVE YOU TWO BLACKPINK CARDS
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread