- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes! :DWould you take itzy yuna april fools for chanyeol & do valentines?
![]()
is anyone even collecting 2pm? Mine has been stuck in inventory since day1i have : 2pm Gugdan Tri.be duos!
Sorry Im not trading that one.are you also looking for Stray Kids limited cards?
you and @Abeamus are stuck in the same boat but he has GOT7is anyone even collecting 2pm? Mine has been stuck in inventory since day1![]()
RIP maybe someone will come one day and they might want it?is anyone even collecting 2pm? Mine has been stuck in inventory since day1![]()
darling, they meant if you want more skz le cards.Sorry Im not trading that one.
no, I want to trade you my SKZ Halloween cardSorry Im not trading that one.
OH MY GOD IM SORRY I READ THAT WRONG BUT YES!are you also looking for Stray Kids limited cards?
Thank you for telling me!darling, they meant if you want more skz le cards.
skz has more then just the valentine one. I think halloween and whatnot...
2pm isn't really a group younger kpop fans are fawning over I'd imagine (and most of the people joining are well... into 3rd/4th gen groups really).RIP maybe someone will come one day and they might want it?
sorry my bad what are you looking for?no, I want to trade you my SKZ Halloween card
![]()
I have Bang Chan Halloween, would you trade it for your IZ*ONE Valentines Duo?OH MY GOD IM SORRY I READ THAT WRONG BUT YES!