dark_tranquility
YOα αͺIαͺα'T α·α΄Tαα©Y α°α΄, YOα α·α΄Tαα©Yα΄αͺ YOααSα΄αͺα΄
.
.
- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- πΉππβπ
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I didn't think I'd make it there for a while.
But now I am glad I did.
it happens next Thursday :)
Time flies so fast and it really has been a hectic year this year.
I am glad to know you all!
To another year and to K-Pop and all things good in the world!
@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @kodoku @Chahee @Bookworm @Keihatsu @blueberries @Nekone @DrowningFishy @Jakey_Yoda
But now I am glad I did.
it happens next Thursday :)
Time flies so fast and it really has been a hectic year this year.
I am glad to know you all!
To another year and to K-Pop and all things good in the world!
@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @kodoku @Chahee @Bookworm @Keihatsu @blueberries @Nekone @DrowningFishy @Jakey_Yoda