40% of young adults don't wear deodorant (study finds) (1 Viewer)

Antiperspirant all day everyday?

  • Yes

  • No

  • Sometimes


Results are only viewable after voting.

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male


People of kps, do you wear deodorant?

or do you terrorize innocent bystanders with your underarm stench?


Source​
I'm allergic so I can't, like even the hypoallergic ones. I just take a shower every day, and wear cologne and people usually give me complements about how I smell sooooooooooooooooo yeah.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm allergic so I can't, like even the hypoallergic ones. I just take a shower every day, and wear cologne and people usually give me complements about how I smell sooooooooooooooooo yeah.
Well at least you have an excuse lol
 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
Well at least you have an excuse lol

Yeah, I was also just pointing out if you clean yourself at least once a day and are not a slob then no one will even notice. If you use cologne and perfume (correctly) then you will even get complements on how you smell. Or you could just use Ass body spray (also called Axe or Lynx) and make everyone wish they were smelling your bo instead.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I was also just pointing out if you clean yourself at least once a day and are not a slob then no one will even notice. If you use cologne and perfume (correctly) then you will even get complements on how you smell. Or you could just use Ass body spray (also called Axe or Lynx) and make everyone wish they were smelling your bo instead.
Well yeah thats true.
Ass body spray I- well you aren't wrong. My step dad uses the shit out of that stuff, like imagine coming home every day to the smell of Axe. It SUCKS. Instant migraines every day oof
 

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
Well yeah thats true.
Ass body spray I- well you aren't wrong. My step dad uses the shit out of that stuff, like imagine coming home every day to the smell of Axe. It SUCKS. Instant migraines every day oof
In the long run I feel like it is also more expensive because you go through way more bottles of body spray than cologne/perfume. It is prob something like 6 bottles of Axe for one thing of cologne.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i defently would feel weird without it
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Eh i don't use it on daily basis, though i use it when i'm actually going somewhere. If i had daily lessons of course i'd use it then, but if i'm just studying at home i don't see point using it just for my dogs sake xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: emptycup and Willow
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
eww wtf, i put it on every day. so this is why the dudes in my fencing club always smell like ass after 10 mins of training.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: emptycup and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread