- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,184
- Reactions Received
- 53,022
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 175,479
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
40K posts in 5½ years on KS
That's the thread, congratulate me [or just post here for lulz]
i used to dream/imagine I might rise in the most messages user list n reach no.10 but tats over now, partly I flopped n other users hv stepped up their posting stats] also users hv come n gone n stayers hv upped their posting stats <or sthg>
That's the thread, congratulate me [or just post here for lulz]
i used to dream/imagine I might rise in the most messages user list n reach no.10 but tats over now, partly I flopped n other users hv stepped up their posting stats] also users hv come n gone n stayers hv upped their posting stats <or sthg>